shadow warfare clan recruting

im the division leader of the halo branch of the shadow warfare clan. our games are based in sevral of the cods and sevral of the halos. im leader of all members are in the halo division. our objective is to have fun, rank up, defend our title as a clan and to have a group of members worthy to be called a shadow. all qualify but the better u are the faster u will rank up. the clan fetures over 100 ranks. no gamertag change is needed only the tag and emblim. in my division we are mainly based in halo reach but i have all the halos. we could be making a minecraft division as well thats in the works. i recrute amost anyone but the more u have to offer the more u will become a respected member in the clan. the more u play the more u rank up. all members must be respectfull of all members. this includes members of a higher seniorty must respecet the lower rank members. send a msg to me on xbox or pm me in the form or reply to this topic to join. all members are welcome new and experenced. my gamer tag is HaloKittyGirl10

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for my harsh words but I would just like it if please kitty if u could change the shadow out of your name? Oh and Yoshi it would be nice if you actually backed me up for once because one im your cousin and too I'm a equal rank to u in our team your always putting me down in the forums and acting like a jerk here to me and I want it to stop

Sorry for my harsh words but I would just like it if please kitty if u could change the shadow out of your name? Oh and Yoshi it would be nice if you actually backed me up for once because one im your cousin and too I'm a equal rank to u in our team your always putting me down in the forums and acting like a jerk here to me and I want it to stop

??????? I will PM you 

Sorry HKG for our rude interruption.

Edited by Yoshi1176

um this clan died sry but u could join the clan im in send me a friend request on xbox. halokittygirl10. and this friday i will get u up to speed with the leader

um this clan died sry but u could join the clan im in send me a friend request on xbox. halokittygirl10. and this friday i will get u up to speed with the leader