GameStop free rewards points.

Yoshi1176

Recently GameStop added "Xtra Points" an extension on the Power up rewards site. If you are a power up Reward member you can now earn free points by answering surveys that last about five minutes at most on each.

Just or activating your Xtra Points for free you earn 100 extra points. For each survey you complete you earn 10 points.

Ten points isn't much but you get many surveys a day, so far I get five a day.

If you are consistent and spend about 15 minutes a day you can earn a good amount of points.

Just thought you guys should know, Its definitely worth checking out.

• Like 2

Hmmm, sounds kinda like Coke Rewards.... If it's anything like that, you'll probably have to answer 2 million surveys before you can even think about buying a game out of the dollar bin! Hahaha, I'm not a Power Up rewards member any more but I'm interested so I guess I'll check it out...

Hmmm, sounds kinda like Coke Rewards.... If it's anything like that, you'll probably have to answer 2 million surveys before you can even think about buying a game out of the dollar bin! Hahaha, I'm not a Power Up rewards member any more but I'm interested so I guess I'll check it out...

that maybe true but think bout it this way combined with purchases you can maybe cap off without having to spend more money  like if you have 5k points you can get 5 bucks off a preowned item or a item in general for 8k i think

but like i said it can make or break it :P