Zero Bloom Custom Game Update

MrPlow

now all you have to do is fire as fast as you can at the head. it makes for more intense firefights but i still feel like i need less skill to use the weapon. i didnt try the needle rifle, sounds like it could be crazy. i did try out the armor lock and im ok with the fix so far but we'll see out it really plays out. and i do like the damage bleed though. now all i need is 3 shots to the body and i can beat you down. or i can take the pistol and 3 shot you from anywhere.

• Like 2

now all you have to do is fire as fast as you can at the head. it makes for more intense firefights but i still feel like i need less skill to use the weapon. i didnt try the needle rifle, sounds like it could be crazy. i did try out the armor lock and im ok with the fix so far but we'll see out it really plays out. and i do like the damage bleed though. now all i need is 3 shots to the body and i can beat you down. or i can take the pistol and 3 shot you from anywhere.

You can't three shot with the pistol in this custom gametype. That version of the pistol will be added in the classic playlist on the 4th of October. It takes at least 4 head shots to kill a fully shielded enemy.

I'm fairly indifferent with no bloom, it definitely ups the pace of the game. I know the pistol isn't the ce pistol yet but it still felt like a dominating weapon with the rate at which you can empty the clip. The needle rifle was insanely over powered and with no bloom the close quarters side of the game seems to disappear. I like the idea that they are going to have different bloom settings, basically it let you choose how frantic you want the game to be.