What's Your Secret Talent?

тυcкєя

afh9ua.jpg

I was just curious to what other people's talents were. Because I don't know, I just thought you know it would be cool to know of other random people around the world's talents. It could be secret or just a talent. Personally, I am not a very talented sort of person, the only real thing that I think is "talented" is riding my dirt bike and doing tricks xD. But what's your secret talent?

994325_571962312863259_880085681_n_zpsee

Edited by тυ¢кєя

I'd like to think I'm rather talented at Sleeping. Many would say that's not a talent, but I beg to differ! ^_^

On a serious note, I'm pretty descent at playing football and I'm good at poker, though it has been a while since I've played it. I can hold my own when I'm drinking with friends and I'd like to think I'm good at playing video games (If that counts, haha), mainly me adapting to various genres of games and being a quick learner on multiplayer. Oh and Monopoly, son!

Oh and as for Secret Talent... I can sorta make a Donald the Duck noise with my mouth using air and my right or left cheek. That's the best I can describe it. Noise happens = Sounds like a Duck.

• Like 1

I'd like to think I'm rather talented at Sleeping. Many would say that's not a talent, but I beg to differ! ^_^

On a serious note, I'm pretty descent at playing football and I'm good at poker, though it has been a while since I've played it. I can hold my own when I'm drinking with friends and I'd like to think I'm good at playing video games (If that counts, haha), mainly me adapting to various genres of games and being a quick learner on multiplayer. Oh and Monopoly, son!

Oh and as for Secret Talent... I can sorta make a Donald the Duck noise with my mouth using air and my right or left cheek. That's the best I can describe it. Noise happens = Sounds like a Duck.

Donald the Duck noise? Do you just go QUACK QUACK? Just kidding xD, those are some interesting talents.

My talent is dealing with annoying people, I do it everyday outside and inside my house without ripping the hair out of my head. It's a really really helpful talent.

I think I have that talent. Because most people at school come to me for help and they are so annoying. But it's like at the same time you don't want to be a big meanie to them and rip their hair out xD.