Majestic and crimson achievement glitches??

Mkmjwilliams

Ok so I am new to the forums but I wanted to see if there was any news of 343 fixing glitchy achievements.? It has really been frustrating, I have been trying for the last month to get two last achievements, pigs can fly and size is everything. It's s pain waiting for the maps to show up and then finally get them and then not getting the achievement. I have killed at least 40 Spartans on shatter over the last month and still nothing.

Anyone have news of an impending patch.

It really depends, There are cases where if Microsoft labels some as a "Cheater", Their achievements dissappear and they can no longer earn achievements in that specific game, Or achievements they've previously had. But with that not being the problem here, You may want to make sure your getting the achievement done properly, Not saying you aren't, But I'm recommending checking what you must do before you play. If that doesn't work, I recommend you try Halo: Waypoint forums.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have not had this problem, yet. I am sure they will patch the problem, and it will be all good. As of right now I have not heard any news of 343 fixing the problem, but if it gets fixed and you still dont know about it then I will be sure to let you know :).

I have not had this problem, yet. I am sure they will patch the problem, and it will be all good. As of right now I have not heard any news of 343 fixing the problem, but if it gets fixed and you still dont know about it then I will be sure to let you know :).

good luck with that. Remember security?