Ranger447S PS4 day 3

Caboose The Ace

If you missed the first two here you go

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/32365-ranger-447s-ps4-first-impressions/?view=findpost&p=289320

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/32371-ranger-447s-second-day-with-the-ps4/?view=findpost&p=289367

Here is day 3 ....

I started up the PS4 and tried killzone muilplayer it is rather fun and enjoyable I found that I was best at the support class or maybe I could be better with assault but most people go for assault so I decided to use support and I was rather effective reviving Team mates making spawn points I normally got the most points and of course giving my Team mates a hand with my gun I did another level of campaign the mission I was at was rather open ended there where hostages in a building and you had 3 ways to go in the vents the glass roof or the backdoor I tried warframe I did not like it very much so I stopped playing and tried to beat my high score on resogun

Overall my 3 day will the PS4 has been good and I highly recommend if you are have no yet decided what console you are going to get this one it has some solid games a solid console a solid home screen and a almost solid online experience ( but you get good free games so it makes up for it ) :) 

Overall my 3 day will the PS4 has been good and I highly recommend if you are have no yet decided what console you are going to get this one it has some solid games a solid console a solid home screen and a almost solid online experience ( but you get good free games so it makes up for it ) :)

You haven't had hands on time with the Wii U or Xbox One so you shouldnt really be telling people what console they should get. Not to mention the consoles just launched and you have only played it for 3 days. Not to mention you forgot to use comas.  

• Like 2

You haven't had hands on time with the Wii U or Xbox One so you shouldnt really be telling people what console they should get. Not to mention the consoles just launched and you have only played it for 3 days. Not to mention you forgot to use comas.  

Ditto. 

I am glad you are enjoying the PS4, but you really shouldn't be telling people to buy it over the rest when you still haven't had enough hands on time with the rest.

• Like 1