I'm new here

charlieelectra

Welcome to the community charlieelectra I hope you enjoy it here. :)

If I had to suggest what console to get it would be the ps4 because ....

1 It is 100 dollars cheaper than the Xbox one

2 It is more powerful than the Xbox one

3 Games like assassins creed and watch dogs and destiny get excusive content for them only for PlayStation

4 some awesome excusive games are coming out for the ps4 such as killzone shadow fall

5 the online is cheaper

6 There E3 conferences are not filled to the brim with stuff about the Kinect

:)

Edited by Caboose the Ace
  • Like 1

Howdy! Welcome to the forums!

At this point, yeah, that extra 100 bucks will come into consideration, but the main thing that really separates the two is Exclusives.

Xbox so far has Titanfall, Dead Rising 3, Ryse: Son of Rome, and you can be pretty dang sure a Halo game in the near future.

PS4's got a lot of indie games, and later on you can expect a Killzone, Uncharted, Infamous, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper... Etc.

My point is, it comes down to preference, at this point, most people consider the 100 bucks to be enough of a deciding factor.

• Like 1

Heyo man!

First off my BEST BEST BEST advice is NEVER buy a console at launch. Wait at least a month or two.
Second the Xbox One has a lot of cool features including the snap function(Which lets you connect any other device to your XboxOne and have them both open at the same time) 
Next Xbox Live is a lot better then PS's paid service but I here they are improving which is a good sign
And lastly I highly recommend buying both consoles. Both have great exclusives and communities even if you buy them a year or two apart. You do not want to miss out on all the awesome exclusive games. If you're not going to play a console for exclusives then I highly suggest purchasing a PC

In my opinion the Xbox One has a lot better exclusives not to mention is that this is also a mainly Xbox forum because we all love and play Halo
Halo, Titanfall, Dead Rising, Forza, Gears Of War(I am very positive that the franchise isn't over yet I think it might actually see a return in next gen)
Halo for its expansive universe, amazing games and community
Dead Rising for its zombie killing fun and unique experience
Forza because it is vastly superior to Gran Turismo in terms of Cars, and customization 
Titanfall because Microsoft has confirmed lifelong exclusivity with Titanfall and is the birthchild of the creators of Call Of Duty.
Gears Of War for its learning curve and brutal action with a very heart wretching story.
With that being said the PS4 has some great exclusives too like Killzone, Last Of Us, Uncharted. 

Personally I say start with a PS4 close to after launch. Xbox one went through a lot of changes late into development that may cause some unforseen issues later on. I know personally I am going for PS4 a few months after launch and then get an Xbox one once halo is released. the ps4 is cheaper and though it is nearly the same hardware wise the processor of the PS4 is stronger and faster then that of the Xbox one. Also historically the Playstation family has had higher grade hardware then that of the Xbox family. which I take into consideration.

• 2 weeks later...

:hi: Welcome to the forums, I am your friendly neighborhood Tucker! I would suggest if maybe you want to buy a console and still have money left, just go with the Play Station 4. But in all honesty I think Xbox by far wins over Play Station 4. It doesn't come to me as a question it's a actual a fact. Anyways. I hope you have a wonderful time here, if you have any questions make sure to ask them. Talk to you on the shout box my friend  :salute: .