New play station 4 trailer

Caboose The Ace

There is a new ps4 trailer out and this time its about exclusives. In this trailer they claim  Sony claims that 24 PS4 exclusives have been announced to date, with 14 studios working on exclusives as you read this topic. My favourite of them was killzone shadow fall that game looks quite fun. And shows of the many E3 Awards they have gotten plus shows you some of the excusive content you get for PlayStation on games like assassins creed 4 black flag and watch dogs and tells us that they have 180 games in development with those studies and that's more than any next gen console so enjoy watching the whole thing it definitely gets me exited about the PlayStation 4. :)     

• Like 1

This trailer seems really poorly put together. At least Microsoft took the time to craft something unique. Being a video editor I don't like how they just used a lot of 3d plane + optical flares as well as the music not syncing with what was going on the screen. Although I am looking forward to some of these games(Only BL:R, WarFrame, Planetside 2, and Killzone:SF I mean I can already play 3 of those right now if my computer wasn't outdated) I just wish Sony took the time to create something that stood out more.
Thanks for posting Caboose  :laughing: