What do you think of Jurassic World?

Sniper0092

I love the name! It's like a combination of my two favorite films Jurassic park and The lost world: JP (Very underrated), the story is not announced yet. Which is good cause I want to see the film my self. But I do want to story to focus on Biosyn, maybe JW is their version of InGen's park, and their animals escape. As shown I the pitch trailer. 

What characters do you want to see? I would not mind seeing a old Ian Malcolm, maybe teaching college students, lol. I'd also would not mind seeing Sarah Harding. Or Levine, a person from on of the books. And I'd like to see something that is not Rex be the star, they have been in too many dinosaur movies. Many species have been found since JP3, there is no reason o not add something new, there have been a Sh#$load of dinosaurs found.

And here is the new logo, jurassic_world_logo_a_l.jpg

It's a fu***** T-Rex, which may mean they will be the star again, but screw it I'll see it anyway, June 15 2015

• Like 1

Jurassic World is alright I guess. Doesn't really have that ring that "Jurassic Park" does.

I can guess from the title that Dinosaurs take over the world or something.

Please refer to this video for plot synopsis. I think Dinosaurs taking over the world is too predictable which means I love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrNtZIqr_SY