Songs to Pwn to

The Director

Alright, I have seen topics like this in other forums, but didn't see one here, so I figured I would put it here :D What is your favorite song/songs to listen to while playing Halo Reach? Is it an Album, a Radio, or just a mixed CD or MP3 player? Or, do you prefer to just listen to the games music and side effects? :D No tagging/bashing people for their music preferences either.

Mine is a mix of Mudvayne, Disturbed, MSI, Eminem, Sugar Ray, Smashing Pumpkins and a few dozen other rock/rap/alternative artists that equal about 360 or so songs. :D

Mudvayne...good choice. I don't care what anyone says, each of their albums is unique in their own way.

As for me? Soilwork and CKY recently.

Avenged sevenfold slipknot shinedown disturbed korn tool JUSTIN BIEBER(jk) ozzy osbourne motley crue ac/dc alter bridge a day to remember drowning pool hollywood undead five finger death punch iron maiden marilyn manson metallica rob zombie seether sixx am slash stone sour three days grace. i just listed pretty much every single band on my ipod except justin gayber

if i did listen to music though while i played halo it'd have to be the fight club soundtrack.

Good choice +1

Not for Halo, but when we were playing the Driver SF Multiplayer Demo with my mates (we finally found it on a 20 bucks sale and got it) Prodigy was all I could listen to. Anything that has wheels on looks good with Prodigy on the backround.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I have seen topics like this in other forums, but didn't see one here, so I figured I would put it here :D What is your favorite song/songs to listen to while playing Halo Reach? Is it an Album, a Radio, or just a mixed CD or MP3 player? Or, do you prefer to just listen to the games music and side effects? :D No tagging/bashing people for their music preferences either.

i listen to music from all the halo games and some custom halo action music that my brother made in magix