Prometheans need to be more scary

SweatedQuasar08

Hello I was wondering would the Prometheans be more scary as machines or with more personality.

I believe they need more personality but they also need more tech.

I want the Prometheans to be evil enough to earn the floods spotlight.

I think the Prometheans need to have a psychopathic personality and the same urge the flood had to spread the Prometheans should have to compose.

I would like it if the promethean knights could talk in a deep robotic voice that sounds demented.

the covenant and the flood were all capable of conquering planets and in the halo universe I feel this is important for a threat to have.

I believe the Prometheans need their own ships not forerunner but original promethean designed ships built specifically for them.

I believe each Promethean ship should be like a huge factory making promethean armor.

Now think about this one carefully I think it's a good idea but you tell me.

The Promethean ships should have an inbuilt Composer so they can always replace their numbers it should be capable of inspiring as much fear as a covenant glassing beam and I think it should be able to be used on ships as well leaving behind only ghost ships.

And I think the Prometheans should betray the storm covenant and begin composing them for extra numbers there's no reason I can think of they would be more useful in their biological state to the Prometheans.

I think the Promethans also require a ghost/chopper like vehicle they are knights after all and knights need their steeds and plus a chariot like vehicle would be kool too I just think they need vehicles.

Or maybe they just need new vehicle sized Prometheans like a scarab but different and maybe with a composing beam although idk if that would be required when the ships can compose.

Last but not Least I would like a hunter like promethean maybe he could have like an energy waraxe or something lol.

• Like 1

Well you forget that basically Prometheans are just creations of the forerunners. It would be silly to have a mini composer on ships.That just seems overpowered. Also if I'm correct Prometheans don't just have their own ships and even if they did it would still be forerunner. Although I agree I want Prometheans to be terrifying, and off topic but if Halo 5 did have the flood. I want the flood to be so scary we poop ourselves.

Considering that requiem crashed into a star with all of the prometheans inside of it, I wouldn't expect to see them back anytime soon

Victory, according to the Trilogy, Prometheans were manufactured in a "factory". The Composer ostensibly picked up a large number of human essences after the New Phoenix incident, and the UrDidact is only assumed dead. I think we'll see them again.

And on the topic of the Flood, there is no doubt whatsoever that we will see them in H5. I was skeptical at first, but after reading the Forerunner Trilogy, it only makes sense.

• Like 4

Naw, man. Promethians are only easy once you figure out how to fight them. I was getting wrecked in Legendary in so many places. The first knight alone took me probably 20 minutes to beat. Crawlers at best are annoying and Watchers seem to be largely useless as well... Knights are plenty tough though.

i love the ideas. i want all of these also to happen to promethians and id like to see covenant promethians and id like to see chief being forced to either surrender to the UNSC and be put in jail, or be on his own almost dieing or joining Halsey and the covenant. it would be cool.

Victory, according to the Trilogy, Prometheans were manufactured in a "factory". The Composer ostensibly picked up a large number of human essences after the New Phoenix incident, and the UrDidact is only assumed dead. I think we'll see them again.

That seems logical, but what other locations would serve as homes to the prometheans? I can understand them originally being on requiem to make sure the Didact isn't released from his cryptum, but where else would they be needed?

I'm actually recovering from a concussion so i'm having trouble thinking straight. I would normally have figured this stuff out by now, but i'm a little slow. I would really appreciate if you could explain some answers and reasoning please :)

That seems logical, but what other locations would serve as homes to the prometheans? I can understand them originally being on requiem to make sure the Didact isn't released from his cryptum, but where else would they be needed?

I'm actually recovering from a concussion so i'm having trouble thinking straight. I would normally have figured this stuff out by now, but i'm a little slow. I would really appreciate if you could explain some answers and reasoning please :)

well there is onyx. maybe that could hold promethians. i do have to say though before i get critisized is that i have only read the fall of reach and the flood and as of right now im reading the cole protocol

I can't wait to see the Prometheans in Halo 5! I think they were pretty terrifying when we first played Halo 4. Especially when they charge at you and when they open their mask and see their face. That was awesome. In Halo 5 they might not controlled by the didact though because he is supposedly "dead". This might make them weaker or stronger but either way I think they will definitely be more aggressive and scarier.

maybe the flood has been released and they want to clear them away but they talk to a gravemind and work together to hep flood to cleanse the galaxy so it can be easier to activate the remaining halos (however they do that knowing they are all on standby and the ark is destroyed) and starve them. i dont know just an idea

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I was wondering would the Prometheans be more scary as machines or with more personality.

I believe they need more personality but they also need more tech.

I want the Prometheans to be evil enough to earn the floods spotlight.

I think the Prometheans need to have a psychopathic personality and the same urge the flood had to spread the Prometheans should have to compose.

I would like it if the promethean knights could talk in a deep robotic voice that sounds demented.

the covenant and the flood were all capable of conquering planets and in the halo universe I feel this is important for a threat to have.

I believe the Prometheans need their own ships not forerunner but original promethean designed ships built specifically for them.

I believe each Promethean ship should be like a huge factory making promethean armor.

Now think about this one carefully I think it's a good idea but you tell me.

The Promethean ships should have an inbuilt Composer so they can always replace their numbers it should be capable of inspiring as much fear as a covenant glassing beam and I think it should be able to be used on ships as well leaving behind only ghost ships.

And I think the Prometheans should betray the storm covenant and begin composing them for extra numbers there's no reason I can think of they would be more useful in their biological state to the Prometheans.

I think the Promethans also require a ghost/chopper like vehicle they are knights after all and knights need their steeds and plus a chariot like vehicle would be kool too I just think they need vehicles.

Or maybe they just need new vehicle sized Prometheans like a scarab but different and maybe with a composing beam although idk if that would be required when the ships can compose.

Last but not Least I would like a hunter like promethean maybe he could have like an energy waraxe or something lol.

I think they should be excluded from the game personally. It's because of Halo 4 that I wish all of the Halo games were the same and that they should revert back to the old ways of designing a video game.