What do you guys want in Halo 5 forge?

Buns

Imagine some sort of cord connection or something that could be activated, so you could put a lot of bombs could be connected and a team could try to drive away in mongooses before it caught you. Also, a map with a building like a regular skyscraper of some sort with halls that you could add stuff and tweek up.

I would like a bigger forge world (halo 4 one could be alot bigger) also bigger budgets or maybe not a budget at all so you can build maximum sized maps.

Maybe you can have an option to have a battle in space instead of on the ground like the mission from halo when you shoot the sabres ( I think that's what there called) that would be amazing. Also you can have an fx which looks like your in a city or village. Maybe you should add wildlife like the moas in reach. Take this on board please.

Maybe you can have an option to have a battle in space instead of on the ground like the mission from halo when you shoot the sabres ( I think that's what there called) that would be amazing. Also you can have an fx which looks like your in a city or village. Maybe you should add wildlife like the moas in reach. Take this on board please.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to go ahead and say that the Scarab idea is pretty unlikely. You guys have to consider the fact that Scarabs are living beings, as per being controlled by the Lekgolo (Sbaolekgolo), rather than being machines. 

Of course, though, having an upgrade to the Human or Covenant player-controllab,e vehicles would be interesting.

Pelicans, Hornets, Perhaps camofluage for the vehicles if there is to be environmentally different maps.

AI would also be a very cool idea and useful tool to have. Considering the fact this is something neither Bungie nor 343i 

have ever done, it wouldn't be that complex but I'm sure 343i would want it to be perfect for us.

Well I consider myself a very good forge player, I have made many different maps for me and my friends who also love halo. We like playing our maps we make more than playing the campaign itself. However I am not saying the campaign is bad its awesome! Just forge is better to play with friends. I think it would be awesome if you guys created a second disk just for forge. This disk would have less limitations because of that and we could do much more on it. I like the idea of adding enemies to the battle in forge. It would appeal to a wide variety of people too. Forge was always limited in some way or another due to kill zones or lack of money to build with. Or you run out of items altogether so I think it would be fun to get rid of these limits or at least lessen them. By doing this you would allow people to have more creativity in halo. Many modern games have made money off of getting rid of some of the past limitations so this may help your company majorly in the long run. Thank you for all of your hard work

Short and simple separate disk to put more on it. Lessen limitations such as kill boundaries, money, amount of supplies you can put down. Larger maps would be awesome, basically more creativity in what you can do plus a lot of newer games got rid of past limitations such as these and gained a lot of money. Enemies you can put down in forge would satisfy a wide variety of people. But most of all ALMOST NO LIMIT IN THE AMOUNT OF ITEMS YOU CAN PUT DOWN.