Corrupt a Wish (game)

Granted, you now have an overly attached fan who takes pictures of you, and writes disturbing stories involving you.

I wish I had infinite money.

Granted. You now have all the money you could ever need but its in a bank account you can not access, and on top of that no where on earth or outer space accepts cash money as a usable currency anymore...

First I wish I had two more wish's that will not backfire or have any negative repercussions.

Second I will use my first new wish on the ability to get every superpower know to mankind and even alien kind.

Third I will use my last wish to obtain and be able to use The Three Hallows (From Harry Potter) The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone, and The Elder Wand.

Granted. You now have all the money you could ever need but its in a bank account you can not access, and on top of that no where on earth or outer space accepts cash money as a usable currency anymore...

First I wish I had two more wish's that will not backfire or have any negative repercussions.

Second I will use my first new wish on the ability to get every superpower know to mankind and even alien kind.

Third I will use my last wish to obtain and be able to use The Three Hallows (From Harry Potter) The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone, and The Elder Wand.

1.Granted, but Cthulu has the final say, so negative repercussions must happen.

2.Granted, but your mass number of super powers counter one another and you self destruct from their reactions.

3.Granted, but Skynet rises and your magic is no match for an army of Terminators and Hunter Killers.

I wish I was the biggest bada** in every galaxy, universe, and dimension, and was invincible.

You didn't make a wish, therefore you were shot, stabbed, clubbed, poisoned, castrated, and finally drowned.

Then resurrected.

And then the process was repeated on you.

I wish to end world hunger, because I get pissed after a few hours without food, and I can barely imagine how bad it is for people who go weeks without it.