Oddest Place You Accessed the Forums

Sikslik7

So, where is the oddest place/ how you have accessed the forums? I have accessed it from multiple locations, and multiple odd set ups.

My oddest was on a road trip, using my friends ipod touch, connecting through the wi-fi his phone was transmitting, in the middle of the rocky mountains. We were also streaming netfix movies using his Wii. We die this all in a car while traveling too.

We die this all in a car while traveling too.

When did you respawn? When I die on the way to school, I usually avoid being late because I respawned in the classroom

Anyway, strangest place I accessed the forum was when I was in the classroom, while the student to my right, slightly behind me, ended up with his laptop on fire.

Thankfully he flipped it, slammed it shut, and pulled out the battery before the fire could spread. Everyone turned out fine.

• 2 weeks later...
Whilst as a Site Moderator, I banned a well known member who was rule breaking, whilst sitting on the toilet having a number 2.

obvioulsy I was accessing the forum on my phone

Nothing like dropping a deuce and ending with a "ban"-g!! :rofl:

That's just ain't right Jester lmao!!

Oddest place for me was waiting on the officer to finish filling out the speeding ticket lol. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Nothing like dropping a deuce and ending with a "ban"-g!! :rofl:

That's just ain't right Jester lmao!!

Oddest place for me was waiting on the officer to finish filling out the speeding ticket lol. :thumbsup:

Nothing like a banning to get the bowels moving :hrhr:

So Choot gets pulled over by the police, whilst the officer is writing the ticket out, you think, lets check 343i.org LMAO :rofl:

• Like 2