AAs in Halo 4

xLG Atomix

Armor Abilities?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be AAs in H4?

Whats with idiots saying only Sprint and Evade? They all give you a advantage and making it default will make it like call of duty.

If you want evade and sprint. Then there should be all AAs

But my answers Halo 4 SHOULD HAVE NO ARMOR ABILITIES!

Making it default (as a loadout choice) wouldn't give you an advantage since everyone would have access to them. Just because Halo may have sprint doesn't make it like Call of Duty. There was a run feature in FPSs like Doom and Marathon. It's the same thing as sprinting, only you could use it whenever and for long you wanted to. Making it a loadout wouldn't really make it like Call of Duty, and if it did...so what? It's only allowing you to get a short burst of speed to your destination. There's nothing wrong with that. "Then there should be all AAs" Why is that? Just because you put in two means you HAVE to put in all of them? No, it doesn't. That's silly. I don't have any problem with armour abilities. I like them, and wouldn't mind seeing them in Halo 4. I also wouldn't care if they didn't explain why they're in multiplayer. Doesn't really bother me.

like i said halo 3 you moved fast enough thats all we need more people liked it more people played it it was just awesome and AAs are stupid and shouldnt be in halo 4 or i might have to go to cod again maybe like jetpack but change it a little bit maybe only have it in campaign and make it like the thruster things mc used in the halo 4 trailer those would be cool

like i said halo 3 you moved fast enough thats all we need more people liked it more people played it it was just awesome and AAs are stupid and shouldnt be in halo 4 or i might have to go to cod again maybe like jetpack but change it a little bit maybe only have it in campaign and make it like the thruster things mc used in the halo 4 trailer those would be cool

Mind explaining why AAs are stupid?

Mind explaining why AAs are stupid?

Get rid of AA's put equipment back. Didn't like how they messed with the control scheme either. half bumper jumper, half classic? yurrgghh... Bubble Shield, Health Regen, Power Drain.Please.

Not against an innate sprint but map design has to reflect this addition. Jumps are SO IMPORTANT for map traversal. Jet packs take that away, and should not be in. Now I think that chief should have armor abilities but not in the way that reach mangled them. It should be more like "oh I have a hella hot AI companion in my head so let's have her be useful." or something like that