So looking forward to this game, Who else?

Xyphien

I love the fast pace style of FPS', and I absolutely love the story lines behind Bungies games, and if a MMO/RPG has a good story line, and no stupid quests like WOW where you have to collect 5 fur from Wolves, ect. Talk to someone, to talk to another guy, to get a note, to bring back to the same guy, to then talk to the other guy, to come all the way back where you started for the end quest... If doesn't have that I absolutely love them as well.

I feel that Destiny is a dream game, with Bungies amazing story lines in the past, and the look and feel of the game, I am highly anticipating it. I have even blogged about it several times.

Who here is looking forward to the game?

<p>I can't wait looking forward too many things about the game, the story, the music, the different enemies. I'm very keen to see how travelling to different planets and moons plays out and exploring different environments. What I also love is the cryptic feel bungie put into their stories and the mysterious hidden background story they have done with their past games, the creepy and eerie feel is fantastic and I hope they give that feel to destiny too.  </p>

<p>I can't wait looking forward too many things about the game, the story, the music, the different enemies. I'm very keen to see how travelling to different planets and moons plays out and exploring different environments. What I also love is the cryptic feel bungie put into their stories and the mysterious hidden background story they have done with their past games, the creepy and eerie feel is fantastic and I hope they give that feel to destiny too.  </p>

I cannot agree any more with you on this one! I know it's going to be some free roam which is absolutely amazing, I hope to have a lot of free roam around all planets, but I'm mostly excited too go out into the ruined earth, as I feel we will do that to ourselves eventually anyway. I hope it will be almost skyrim type of free roam, but if now, it's still going to be my most anticipated game of the year.

I feel that Destiny will be a successful game for Bungie.

He made one of the best games in the gaming history, Halo.

Everyone remembered the game and everyone wanted more and that is what he gave

us and gamers. Destiny will be a great game I know it but,

not better than Halo by a far.

I am waiting to hear more about it. 

Maybe they'll show more at E3? Which I am totally looking forward to! :D

I know the feeling, I am actually looking forward to E3, it will be a huge bump in my blog, as I'll be trying to post about everything all at once. But my main focus is the Xbox One, and Destiny for my blog on E3. The rest will be jots on notepad for posts after. I'm really hyped about it. I'll be covering all the destiny information I learn about on my blog as well as Xbox One.

I know the feeling, I am actually looking forward to E3, it will be a huge bump in my blog, as I'll be trying to post about everything all at once. But my main focus is the Xbox One, and Destiny for my blog on E3. The rest will be jots on notepad for posts after. I'm really hyped about it. I'll be covering all the destiny information I learn about on my blog as well as Xbox One.

I am looking forward to more info on the PS4. :D

That's what I am really, really looking forward too. 

I have never been a Sony fan... at all lol. Playstation 2 was awesome, after that, ehh.

We have so far between me and my hubby, have had every type of Playstation. I've had both versions of PS1, a normal PS2, and hubby got a PS3, but his dad stole it. lol.

So now its time for the PS4. :)

I'm instantly addicted to any Sci-fi games that come out.

Being an RPG with customizable gameplay just makes it so much better.

Can't wait for this game. Easily game of the year material from what I've heard.

This is exactly how I feel as well. Sci-Fi games seem to have a better built story line, as well as draw me in more as it's something that isn't real, and something that could in fact happen. It makes me think a lot, I am a huge logical person, so anything that has an amazing concept like this game has me hooked instantly. I'm not a huge single player, or story line gamer unless it's either Horror filled, or Fantasy based.

• Like 1