"Im Back from my Halo Break"

DarkStorM

I haven't play halo 4 for like 3 weeks now i just couldn't take it anymore and i just got off it and went to play Blops 2. I know i might get hate for going to play cod but i enjoyed that more than Halo 4. Already have lots of hours on tht game almost going to reach 30k kills. I know the  whole cod thing doesn't matter plz don't hate me for it. I just wanted a break from halo especially halo 4. I still dont enjoy Halo 4 like i did with halo 1,halo 2,halo 3 and even halo reach. Even though Reach was Bad at least it was playable and a little enjoyable. Halo 4 just isnt fun. The best playlist on that game right now is throwdown bcuz its not random like most of those infinity craps are. Im a casual Halo player so to have fun i have to go play a competitive playlist. Its not fair 343 promised us a classic halo playlist b4 the game came out and we are six months in and its still not here. I hope the game gets better that would be a shock but with these numbers on the chart.......http://halocharts.co...kpopulation/all that doesnt look so good its almost reaching Halo Reach's Peak lol. The only thing that keeping me playing this game is the sole reason of just  uploading youtube content that's all.

Why don't you realize you get frustrated from the competitiveness? Having like 5k online and perhaps 400 in a list like Throwdown means you get every other match against the very best online. Another thing; the game was NEVER casual. A bad player in this game will end up -15 over and over. This ain't COD, where a cheesy tactic can save you. While you had a lot of casuals online first month, online was also populated by like 30k players at really high skill level (who also put in insane hours into matchmaking), who had the casuals raped so hard over and over they started to drop the game. I saw this development within first three weeks. I also know KNOW this is what happened to a couple of friends I tried to drag into Halo. Its ******* OBVIOUS the competitive nature of matchmaking killed this game. No doubt about it at all. Now lets add a bloody ranking system to save it huh? Oh and force it on all playlists too! God, the irony.

• Like 1

Why don't you realize you get frustrated from the competitiveness? Having like 5k online and perhaps 400 in a list like Throwdown means you get every other match against the very best online. Another thing; the game was NEVER casual. A bad player in this game will end up -15 over and over. This ain't COD, where a cheesy tactic can save you. While you had a lot of casuals online first month, online was also populated by like 30k players at really high skill level (who also put in insane hours into matchmaking), who had the casuals raped so hard over and over they started to drop the game. I saw this development within first three weeks. I also know KNOW this is what happened to a couple of friends I tried to drag into Halo. Its ******* OBVIOUS the competitive nature of matchmaking killed this game. No doubt about it at all. Now lets add a bloody ranking system to save it huh? Oh and force it on all playlists too! God, the irony.

i lol'd

Im bloody right Tornadoflame. Best thing is if 353i adds social playlists as is now. The casuals will never come back to this game no matter what tho. Its a shame. Games real fun and great really. Destroyed by all so called 'pure' Halo fans endless whining and ubercompetitive assholeness over a couple of months. That's all. Well done! I applaud you all *clap* *clap* *clap*

Im bloody right Tornadoflame. Best thing is if 353i adds social playlists as is now. The casuals will never come back to this game no matter what tho. Its a shame. Games real fun and great really. Destroyed by all so called 'pure' Halo fans endless whining and ubercompetitive assholeness over a couple of months. That's all. Well done! I applaud you all *clap* *clap* *clap*

i'm still loling at your post.

You lol because you're a fraud as far as to being a Halo fan. I lol at your illogical bull**** whenever I read it. And I get plenty of opportunity here.

Go back to ultimate noob-game MW3 Tornado flame. I can understand you like that one. Worst COD ever made. Even tops BO2 for crappiness. Some feat!

a  fraud to being a halo fan? can you first define a halo fan? Your the one sit who is saying total nonsense i have many friends who halo 4 was there first halo they compared it to cod instantly with sheilds but still managed to do so great. there is no tryhardness in this game No one puts in mics or anything this is a herp derp game run around and do whatever you want. ultimate noob game considering mw3 beat halo 4 in activity xbox live charts and its 1-2 years old :) someones mad.

Oh and I'm still loling.

Lets hope they fix this game and bring some social interaction and a working ingame ranking system.

If there was a social playlist, casuals will still get raped by all the tryhards looking to clean house in the social playlist.