FIGHTING AI'S IN FORGE

brownbear64

343 should be more creative and make forge more fun for people so my opion is they should put hostile ai's and friendly ai's like in far cry 3 and if they do put ai's in forge they should have alot of verities of hostile and friendly ai's and instruct them what to do like enter the warthog or banshee and go a certain direction or roaming

• Like 2

this is a good idea and i like it but the problem with it is if we were do do that then there will be much more time spent in making the AI's doing what you want them to do. you would have to edit their options to do what they have to do in the map. and also a lot of them would probably be running into walls and off edges and that stuff. not counting on how laggy and glitchy it might be. but other than that i'd love an option like that.

Forge is a map editor. Not creator. It is used for simple placing of objects to make stuff.

Far cry is terrain editor. It is used to create landscapes.

Summary: WE CAN NOT AND WILL NOT HAVE AI IN FORGE.

I'm sick of explaining this.

• Like 1

Forge is a map editor. Not creator. It is used for simple placing of objects to make stuff.

Far cry is terrain editor. It is used to create landscapes.

Summary: WE CAN NOT AND WILL NOT HAVE AI IN FORGE.

I'm sick of explaining this.

i know what you mean bacon... i know what you mean.

i still love this idea though and it could bring a lot more creativity in the game. i'd love to have this