I feel like I was robbed by 343

Shroomopotamus

Just about a month or 2 ago ( i forget ) I payed 10 bucks for a mere 3 new levels... Now that they released another 3 which they want another 10 dollars for, I can no longer play the ones I just recently bought online anymore?

WHAT THE ****

Finally adding in Multi Team is not an excuse as to taking down the best levels in the game (WHICH I HAD TO PAY EXTRA FOR!)

Just about a month or 2 ago ( i forget ) I payed 10 bucks for a mere 3 new levels... Now that they released another 3 which they want another 10 dollars for, I can no longer play the ones I just recently bought online anymore?

WHAT THE ****

Finally adding in Multi Team is not an excuse as to taking down the best levels in the game (WHICH I HAD TO PAY EXTRA FOR!)

ah by levels do u mean map pack yes from what I can tell from your post you brought them from the xbl marketplace and not the halo 4 in game marketplace so unfortunately u will have to buy the again from the in game marketplace :thumbsup:

Edited by Caboose.

ah by levels do u mean map pack yes from what I can tell from your post you brought them from the xbl marketplace and not the halo 4 in game marketplace so unfortunately u will have to buy the again from the in game marketplace :thumbsup:

You don't know what you're talking about.....or what he's saying, for that matter. If you buy it on a marketplace, you got it. It's one marketplace, one and the same.

@OP, eventually they'll just release an all DLC game. Also, playing in the right playlists with the right people allow you to get on those maps; Most of the time, they make sure that if you have DLC maps, other people with the same DLC are on a higher 'search' priority list.

You don't know what you're talking about.....or what he's saying, for that matter. If you buy it on a marketplace, you got it. It's one marketplace, one and the same.

@OP, eventually they'll just release an all DLC game. Also, playing in the right playlists with the right people allow you to get on those maps; Most of the time, they make sure that if you have DLC maps, other people with the same DLC are on a higher 'search' priority list.

ah I get it now kinda weird because he said levels so it was 3 new map or what I posted so let me post this

your issue is simple 343 removed the crimson map pack playlist and replaced it with other and then removed the next one and replaced it with another one 3 in total so I guess we will have to wait till 343 has a playlist with all dlc map on it crimson castle and majestic

• 3 years later...

You may feel it wasn't worth what you were paid, that it's horrible and so on, but they did not go to you, and force you to pay for the game, you chose to pay for, if you dislike it you can return it.

This isn't really towards the topic creator, but towards everyone who thinks this way.