Halo 5 and assassinations, you know you want them

Hello, 

Do you remember that time in Team Snipers (before it was taken down)when your team was pinned down, and you spawned behind the enemy lines, then assassinated everyone on there team? This Thread will be where you can say what types of assassinations you want in Halo 5, It can be anything from a simple grab and knife, or a complex Gravity hammer head bash in. Hopefully we can get some really creative ideas.

for example, i think a Gravity hammer assassination would be cool, Energy Swords can't have all the fun. 

Kind regards,

Halo4 follower   

• Like 3

I reckon having a Promethean weapon blade would be wicked, being able to slice the head off someone and seeing it disintegrate into nothing would be A+ for me.

That Gravity Hammer idea isn't too shabby either, I'd love to crush some opponents skull with it lol.

• Like 2

Here's an idea:  What if when you assassinated someone, you could remove their AI implant (i.e., Cortana) & absorb whatever special they were using..  like the jetpack or regeneration field, etc.

Maybe sounds complicated, but there aren't very many assassinations in a single game.  Shouldn't be too difficult.

• Like 1

If brute weapons were introduced again, brute shot, spiker and mauler could have some nice ones.

Possibly a special one where you jump on their back and plant a grenade in their armour, like when you kill the Didact or hijack a tank.

/\ you mean ripping the AA off their back?

The AI port doesn't have anything to do with AAs.

• Like 1

the gravity hammer one should be stabbing them in the back with the blade then chopping off their head after shoving them to the ground from stabbing them in the back. there should be one like assassins creed with the energy sword. brute weapons would have one really cool assassinations if they were brought back to the game. there should be a hunter one just like in the forward into dawn tv series. and another hunter one where you jump on their back and stab them with a knife and they swing around trying to get you off but they can't and you just struggle trying to kill them until you eventually do. that last idea would be an animation that you see and you have to thrust the controller or hit a few buttons on the controller like the forced unleashed

• Like 1

Yeah im thinking Mortal Kombat ish

maybe make the assasinations more bloody.

But, I have a great idea like, you stab them in the back and then

do like a back breaker. That was what me and my brother were coming up

with we also made it happen in real life.

• Like 1

I'm thinkin' Mortal Kombat here, but... rip the victim's spine out?

The problem about that is then Halo would be an 18 rated game. Plus thats terrifically disturbing. 

I think there should be different assassinations for every sort of weapon.....

Magnum: you grab them from behind smash their visor in then put the pistol's barrel down the whole cracked in the visor and shoot them through the brains..

Sniper: you hit them two times in the back then strangle them with it and kick them to the ground with your foot........*crunch*

• Like 2

Spiker

Slash their back/spine with blades then crush their skull with foot.

Mauler

Stab them in the face with spike

Brute shot

Kick to floor, stab in the back with blade

Hammer

Hit them to floor with hilt, then hit them with the blade

• Like 1