Confirmed no Season 2

BaconShelf

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, to put it plain and simple, 343i lied to use when they said there would be continual SO content until the release for Halo 5, now come on, why do you have to pull a CoD on us 343, not cool, I honestly am not buying Halo 5 or another CoD game because I am sick of being lied to. Battlefield, Rainbow Six, and Indie games are all I can trust. Why? Because F corporate lies!

I don't understand why people have such little tolerance for 343i. 

They've only just started working on new games. How many do they have, 3?

One of them is quite good, not the best Halo game but still good, one of them doesn't appeal to me but that's because I don't like RTS, and the third is just graphical improvements of a game that they didn't make. 

Yet people assume already that the Halo series is "dead".

I'll admit being uncomfortable with some of the changes that 343i are making, including changing the Reclaimer trilogy to a saga, which seems to indicate that they'll be favoring quantity over quality. Who knows, though; maybe they just want to release it in smaller increments so they can get more feedback?

The people who haven't lost faith in the future of the Halo series yet seem to be in the minority, and I feel everyone else is being very intolerant. 

---

Back OT, this does kinda suck. I was hoping for the appearance of a major character for the season finale. I see why they pulled the plug for the time being, though. It would have been tricky to continue Spartan Ops without making it into a completely new game. It's certainly helped to bridge the gap between Halo 4 and the next installment (which I hope will be continuing the main storyline and not a simple spin-off). 

• Like 1