Howdy

Equinox618

You've definitely come to the right place. Welcome to the site, we have a huge Forge section with members and players just like you love LOVE LOVE LOVE to Forge. We've got our own map submission section and then we've also got a submission section for The Halo Forge Epidemic, some leaders in Halo 4 Forge (like I have to tell you :lol:) and a Ducain23 submission section! Hope you like it here!

Welcome to The Community!

You've definitely come to the right place. Welcome to the site, we have a huge Forge section with members and players just like you love LOVE LOVE LOVE to Forge. We've got our own map submission section and then we've also got a submission section for The Halo Forge Epidemic, some leaders in Halo 4 Forge (like I have to tell you :lol:) and a Ducain23 submission section! Hope you like it here!

Thanks! I saw both THFE and Ducain, in fact, I already submitted a map to Ducain. Up for a match sometime/play testing?

Welcome to The Community!

Sure you can find my GamerTag on my profile and just shoot me a PM, I love testing new maps by really good Forgers

Alrighty, sounds good! A little bit of my work (the submission): http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/27590-gauntlet/?do=findComment&comment=254083

Are you also good at forging buildings? It's not my strong point and I have a map with potential if I could get some buildings forged.

Sounds good to me! I'm glad you're honest, I need that when someone is judging my maps, not just "Oh, awsome map guy!" Criticism is greatly appreciated.

I also need a bit of play testing of an old map of mine, my friends have played it and said it was good, but I LOVE serious rates (which they have not given >:[ )