New Playlist: Covie Combat

ForgeMonitor

I miss Elite Slayer. Though we cannot play as Elites in Halo 4, I hope that 343 will bring back this amazing game-type. It would be a nice break from normal combat using the same weapons over and over because weapons like the Carbine and Storm Rifle don't stand a chance against their UNSC counterparts. Here's how I would set it up:

Base game-type: Slayer (FFA)

Player count: 12

Load-outs: Carbine; Storm Rifle (each has shielding to speed up game-play, as well as 1x Plasma grenade)

World Ordnance: Needler, Concussion Rifle, Speed Boost, Damage Boost

Personal Ordnance: Plasma Pistol; Plasma grenade (2x); Camo/Hologram/Jetpack

Vehicles: Ghost (2x); Wraith (1x)

You must be wondering why I included vehicles. Since the effective ranges on the Carbine and Storm Rifle are so short, it allows the game-type to be played on maps with longer sight-lines. Some maps I had in mind were Ragnarok, Harvest, and Longbow. The Castle maps would be excellent with this game-type, Perdition in particular.

There are no AAs off spawn; this prevents players from camping in bases with Camo or Jetpacking excessively. Plasma Pistols are earned through Ordnance, which ensures that people will not repetitively try the n00b combo. It is imperative to call in that Peashooter when the Wraith spawns. This game-type could fit into Action Sack or be its own, providing a fresh new twist on classic modes.

Also, would it be too much to ask if I wanted the player color to be forced purple?

I miss Elite Slayer. Though we cannot play as Elites in Halo 4, I hope that 343 will bring back this amazing game-type. It would be a nice break from normal combat using the same weapons over and over because weapons like the Carbine and Storm Rifle don't stand a chance against their UNSC counterparts. Here's how I would set it up:

Base game-type: Slayer (FFA)

Player count: 12

Load-outs: Carbine; Storm Rifle (each has shielding to speed up game-play, as well as 1x Plasma grenade)

World Ordnance: Needler, Concussion Rifle, Speed Boost, Damage Boost

Personal Ordnance: Plasma Pistol; Plasma grenade (2x); Camo/Hologram/Jetpack

Vehicles: Ghost (2x); Wraith (1x)

You must be wondering why I included vehicles. Since the effective ranges on the Carbine and Storm Rifle are so short, it allows the game-type to be played on maps with longer sight-lines. Some maps I had in mind were Ragnarok, Harvest, and Longbow. The Castle maps would be excellent with this game-type, Perdition in particular.

There are no AAs off spawn; this prevents players from camping in bases with Camo or Jetpacking excessively. Plasma Pistols are earned through Ordnance, which ensures that people will not repetitively try the n00b combo. It is imperative to call in that Peashooter when the Wraith spawns. This game-type could fit into Action Sack or be its own, providing a fresh new twist on classic modes.

Also, would it be too much to ask if I wanted the player color to be forced purple?

i guess fan of elite slayer from halo reach would enjoy this alot i wasnt so i still agree with this though dont see it coming to war games but u could make it in customes