*Sigh* I'm Quiting

Donut

Sorry, but I am leaving this site, I made a topic about this before in the General Discussion, I am making a new one with details:

A guy came on the shoutbox earlier, & I look at his name, it says "xXHalo4TheWinXx, & many of you know that is my old profile, which I have proof from, on my profile, go to "Display Name History" & it shows my names from before, also, my backround picture says, xXHalo4TheWinXx, so this guy steals my name for no apparent reason! It's still my name since I keep it on my profile! :(

The second reason why is that when I right comments on Halo videos, saying: Go on 343industries.org & stuff, they go like "Hell no, that sucks," or, "Uh..No, you need to get a life & get off that retarded website, ima troll on there!" That's what they say!

There, those are the reasons i'm quiting. I'M LEAVING! & I SEE YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT ME IN THE SHOUTBOX PEOPLE! :realmad: :rant: :cry: :aggressive: :angry:

if you want to leave go ahead I'm not gonna stop you, but let me say this if you didn't want people to take your old name you shouldn't have changed it, also you cant let trolls bother you because as soon as they know its bothering you they're gonna troll even more. but anyways goodbye and good luck where ever you go

• Like 1

reporting isnt gonna do a da** for me, he left & went back to his cave at b.net!

Then what's the problem? He's gone so stop worrying about it.

As for him stealing your name it's not that big of a deal. Going from something with multiple x's in your name to something simple is an upgrade. You're overreacting over nothing.

And people saying this forum sucks, who cares. It's their opinion and they're entitled to it. If you enjoy posting on this forum then post away. Don't let someone else's immaturity get in your way.

Look I'm not gonna spam your comments thing so I will tell you here. Those are trolls, trolls are just guys who want to make life worse for people best advice 1 forget about the one here, he is gone now. 2 those youtube guys aren't trolls what they are is the people at b.net. they are worse than trolls they need to be dealt with, stand your ground and do not show weakness. The trolls want you to leave, do not let them get their way.

if you want to leave go ahead I'm not gonna stop you, but let me say this if you didn't want people to take your old name you shouldn't have changed it, also you cant let trolls bother you because as soon as they know its bothering you they're gonna troll even more. but anyways goodbye and good luck where ever you go

agreed

I'M PISSED OFF! I WAS GONNA STAY! BUT THIS JDFOUR HAD TO RUIN IT FOR ME! I SWEAR! NOW I QUIT! NEVER COMING BACK TO HERE EVER AGAIN! SORRY FOR ALL MY FRIENDS, I'M LEAVING FOREVER! REMOVE ME OR DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT, EVEN BAN ME! I'M NOT COMING BACK! SEE YA! :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

I'M PISSED OFF! I WAS GONNA STAY! BUT THIS JDFOUR HAD TO RUIN IT FOR ME! I SWEAR! NOW I QUIT! NEVER COMING BACK TO HERE EVER AGAIN! SORRY FOR ALL MY FRIENDS, I'M LEAVING FOREVER! REMOVE ME OR DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT, EVEN BAN ME! I'M NOT COMING BACK! SEE YA! :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

You'll be back.

• Like 1

Bro you need to ******* shut up. Read your posts dude, your acting like a ******* 9 year old, get over yourself. Im your friend when I say MOVE THE **** ON. jesus these people on here are all like wtf is wrong with the H4TW kid? I dont know but hes raging for no reason? lol i know right?

These comments are annoying! so stfu and stop being sooooo angry for nooooo reason! ALRIGHT?!? thank you and good day!

Also the troll has been sorted.

Your name is safe.

Reacting to what people say on replies is a tad over reactive.

And I would say with regards to this forum we are troll free.

We acted with your complaint as we do with all complaints, I'm sure i speak for all the mods/admin team when i say we are sorry to see an active member leave.

personally i would say this, are you really going to let someone ruin it for you? Odds are they will never be back.

i pm'd you as soon as the problem escalated, we have sorted the problem out. As far as i am concerned that is the problem resolved.

• Like 1