Should i buy AC3?

EpicBeaver

It's really good, but the character may feel kinda "empty" to you comparing to Ezio. However, the combat and free running system have been improved very much, making accidental jumps non-existant. Personally, I liked the story, both for Desmond's ancestor and kinda the modern day story, but Connor looks a bit akward with other people, in my opinion.

It's up to you if you want to buy it or wait until Holiday this year to get Black Flag :)

borrow it if not a rent why becase

here are so bad things about it

1 connor is a terrible protagnist

2 the start is so boring takes forever to be connor

3 half the game youre not even an assassin

4 there is no point to buy anything at all ever in the game i comlpted it with lots of cash i never spent game

5 stelth is imposssible what the point of calling the game assassins creed if the stelth system is messed up completey

• 2 weeks later...

borrow it if not a rent why becase

here are so bad things about it

1 connor is a terrible protagnist

2 the start is so boring takes forever to be connor

3 half the game youre not even an assassin

4 there is no point to buy anything at all ever in the game i comlpted it with lots of cash i never spent game

5 stelth is imposssible what the point of calling the game assassins creed if the stelth system is messed up completey

1. Connor isn't a terrible protagonist. You just have to change your viewpoint from Ezio to actually understand Connor and where he is coming from.

2. In that time you play as one of, if not the best character the series offered though. In general the characters in AC 3 are far more compelling that past games.

3. How does that even make a game bad? Regardless you are still an assassin for the majority of the game.

4. I can agree on that one, for something they set up so much in the previous games they just sort of left it out in AC 3.

5. Stealth has always been complete garbage in all of the games. AC was probably the best, but still nowhere close to being a very good stealth game.

Edited by WonderWombat

1. Connor isn't a terrible protagonist. You just have to change your viewpoint from Ezio to actually understand Connor and where he is coming from.

2. In that time you play as one of, if not the best character the series offered though. In general the characters in AC 3 are far more compelling that past games.

3. How does that even make a game bad? Regardless you are still an assassin for the majority of the game.

4. I can agree on that one, for something they set up so much in the previous games they just sort of left it out in AC 3.

5. Stealth has always been complete garbage in all of the games. AC was probably the best, but still nowhere close to being a very good stealth game.

Connor was a terrible mediocre assassin at best for example every terribly written line Connor says  thought the game is just a another tantrum he always seems so stupid and angry etc. he has the personality of a brick  

2 weird as I may say but haythen kenway was the only good character in the game the front cover of the game should have been him he offered something the series had not before and was a better character than Connor himself all other as well in the game mediocre

3 ok u are and assassin from sequence six and there are 11 sequences that is less than half the game  

4 no comment seems u agree on that one

5 I think the first game and brotherhood had good stealth revelations and 2 where a bit  sloppy but 3 dropped the ball on it altogher

that game may of well been called  ultimate combat fighter  creed much more sense

You shouldnt even be asking this question I bought it when it first came out and I havent had one second that i regretted buying the game . It was different but it was a good different very fun and definitely worth the

$60 price tag any more questions about the game feel free to message me

-Anime