Ideas For Halo 5 (Post Yours Here)

TheReach2134

Hi,

My New Post was somehowe accidently deleted so I will re write my ideas here yes again. And I kinda forgot them so Ill put down as many as I remember or I come up again.

1. More Armor Variety Like in Halo Reach.

2. Bring some of the Armor Abilities From Halo Reach like Armor Lock and Drop Shield.

3.More Weapons For Each Faction (UNSC, Covenant and Prometheans) See my Other Forum "Halo 5 New Weapon/Vehicle Ideas?" and post your own weapon and vehicle ideas there not here please.

4. More Vehicles, again post your vehicle ideas in this forum please not this one thanks. "Halo 5 New Weapon/Vehicle Ideas?"

5. Bring back the Arbiter and the truce between Elites and the UNSC, and have Arbiter kill Jul'Mdama and some awsome Elite on Elite action!

6. Maybe keep Spartan Ops Or FireFight or Even Both? Vote at this forum "Halo 5 And/Or 6: Longer Campaign Or Spartan Ops?"

7. Add some more Armor Abilities. There a few Armor Ability posts out there find them what you think about them?

8. Make AI's Smarter especially at driving! lol

Well thats all the Ideas I remember. Leave your own reply of your own ideas and what you think about my ideas.

I will also keep editing this post unless I come up with some new ideas or I remember some from before.

• Like 2

I agree with nearly everything in this post, the "servers not hosts" idea I've always agreed with as it dramatically reduces lag. Bringing back armor lock? Ehhhh I don't like that idea so much as it was a cheap way to stay alive, bubble shield I do hope gets a well deserved return as that was always one of my favorites.

• Like 1

They need to bring back, mainly the drop shield, but bringing back the armor lock wouldn't be too bad. It was mainly known for the way it angered people, mainly those in vehicles, and we liked it. Okay, sure, maybe we don't say it out loud, but it added uncertainty to the game and a way for people to defend against splatters. Drop shield, well...... because the regeneration field of Halo 4 was crap, let's face it. You could shoot through it and, dumbest of all, it was easy to kill someone inside it. With the drop shield, at least you had a temporary barrier. As for Vehicles, the falcon was my favourite, and the chopper as well. Great ideas about the promethean vehicles, but what I think they need to do, for weapons and vehicles, is to keep some of the classic guns, and bring back some others, and with the rest, swipe the board and start fresh, because now the weapons are just variations of the same thing, like the light rifle. Sure it looks cool, but it doesn't feel like a revolutionary new gun, just DMR and Battle Rifle put together with fancy new noises.