What happened to zombies?

big bib

What ever happened to the good old 'zombies' when it wasn't near impossible to survive a full round? Don't get me wrong I like the idea of flood instead of zombies (we can let call of duty take that) but why in the world would you want to make it so impossible to actually survive a round? All the fun of halo 2 and 3 zombies has been completely removed by giving the flood shields and the ability to launch themselves 50 feet at you within a second making it borderline impossible to live? I know this may seem trivial to most but I remember playing halo 2 zombies in custom games and it being the best thing since sliced bread. I had more fun in those custom games than I did most matchmaking games. Back when you weren't fighting against 'predators' and the humans actually had a fair shot at at least having some fun. Just some food for thought I guess.

What ever happened to the good old 'zombies' when it wasn't near impossible to survive a full round? Don't get me wrong I like the idea of flood instead of zombies (we can let call of duty take that) but why in the world would you want to make it so impossible to actually survive a round? All the fun of halo 2 and 3 zombies has been completely removed by giving the flood shields and the ability to launch themselves 50 feet at you within a second making it borderline impossible to live? I know this may seem trivial to most but I remember playing halo 2 zombies in custom games and it being the best thing since sliced bread. I had more fun in those custom games than I did most matchmaking games. Back when you weren't fighting against 'predators' and the humans actually had a fair shot at at least having some fun. Just some food for thought I guess.

i do agree the halo 2 zombies was very good and u could play for hours i loved halo 3 living dead as well not so much halo reach but living dead custom games where the best halo 4s not so much

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like to thing that i can sourvive in flood but we hadnt seen them as what they really are in any halo game and actually they are a really nightmare but halo 4 didnt represented it correctly yes is harder now but how the *** does the flood have jet packs that launch them 50 feet ahead? or have the camouflage? This was a wrong idea. Now it had became really hard to sourvive one round and in the best of the cases you take with you a lot of flood before ding and it seems to be a heroic dead but now is not like that. In halo reach you can take a lot of zombies with you but it seems to be imposible to sourvive i think that they should let infection as in halo 3 and made a new game that its main idea is the flood