Sarah Palmer Is Not A Protagonist In Any Way

Flippant Sol

Sarah Palmer, a psychotic jock-loving stuck up warmonger who wants their quarterback boyfriend to beat up every nerd in the school by repetitively beating his head against an aliens head over and over and over again, thus YOU are Sarah Palmer's boyfriend in this case...LOL NO!!! Proof: she was sentimental when all of sudden halsey came aboard, she likes the word egghead, she says stuff like "nevew catch a bweath cwimson!" and she had no respect or admiration for the Sangheli or Unngoy or Kigyar. Point is, she's basically one of me, a simulacrum; they're nasty, they're evil, and they play tricks on you. Except this isn't a trick. If 343 happens to go on the interwebs someday, this is what they should see: EXILE SARAH PALMER FROM ANY OTHER HALO MEDIA!

• Like 1

She seems rather short tempered and quick to snap. Not to mention how she had no remorse for shooting Halsey.

I wouldn't either. What Halsey did to the original Spartans was monstrous and lets not forget what her original motivation was: using the Spartans to put down HUMAN rebels. The fact that the Covenant invaded and that the Spartans were a key asset in humanities survival is the only reason that I don't completely despise her. I find it odd that Cortana is a compassionate, selfless ally while Halsey is a selfish old woman with a God complex.

If it wasn't for Halseys over abundance of knowledge i'd see to it that I was her executioner. 

She wanted to kill Halsey just because she didn't like her, if they were sent to kill that idiot Glassman she wouldn't want to kill him as badly as she wanted to kill Halsey, personally I hate her.

She wanted to kill Dr. Halsey because she was ordered to, personal feelings aside. She most definitely would've killed Glassman just like she tried to kill Halsey. Palmer seems like the kinda woman who is adamant on following orders, regardless of personal feelings.

First of all, put yourself into Palmers place.

Parents: Wants to murder a bunch of other humans.

War: Bunch of aliens murdered your friends and like a few billion others of your own race.

Then you find out that a lady has kidnapped a bunch of 5 year old kids, removed their ability to mate, and forced them to war.

And THEN there's the fact that you're not just a soldier but a commander.

Whoever thinks that Palmer is a bad person is pretty stupid; she's doing her job, and she's being hot while she's doing her job.