Other names for Halo 5

I bring this up because I think that the name "Halo 5" doesn't sound lie a good name at all. 

I understand that it is a bit early to name this future game because we don't know what it'll be about, but there must be a different name it could go by. After all, Halo 4 ushered in a new generation of Halo games, so I think it's necessary to not be giving it a generic an dull sounding number after the name "Halo."

What do you guys think?

Halo: Retribution

Halo: Reveangeance

Halo: Die, Dact!

Just take Halo and put a somewhat large and obscure word in front of it and it'd be a believable title, at least for a spin-off. They don't have to start with R, it's just all I could come up with for some reason. The third example isn't actually cool sounding or a believable title, but whatever.

I doubt it will be anything but Halo 5, however.

Why isn't anybody responding to any of my truths? You shouldn't suck up to a pathetic company that ruined the best game ever. They keep making stupid additions but no actual patches. This is why you don't release a game 6 months early, when I play Halo 4 I constantly think I am playing a beta...prototype, a ******* game that needs work done to it before its supplied to the public.

Why isn't anybody responding to any of my truths? You shouldn't suck up to a pathetic company that ruined the best game ever. They keep making stupid additions but no actual patches. This is why you don't release a game 6 months early, when I play Halo 4 I constantly think I am playing a beta...prototype, a ******* game that needs work done to it before its supplied to the public.

Well they've actually patched the game with at least two title updates so far.

Okee dokee, here's my idea for Halo 5's name!   "Halo 5: The Cliffhanger"  Sounds pretty good, right? I mean, I know everyone loved Halo 2's ending. I can't wait to see how 343i tops that! :D