Top Ten Halo 5 Wish List: Campaign

WARHOLIC

Campaign:

-Cortana´s return (i dont know how but 343 could be creative maybe a real clone or another ai, 343 we could surprise)

-a more tactical chief (i think that can be a nice improvement a chief that can take cover, roll or be sneaky in some parts of the campaign could be awesome but not forget the essence of halo)

-epic quick time events  (not basic time events, i think that was a nice add to the game but can be more epic with stunning animations and be part for the combat in some parts, but dont put much. and can be part of some bosses battles)

-Fauna (only in reach i see an animal that represents a "risk", i think could be awesome that strange animals or plants in the environment represents a risk, and the levels look with more life)

-unlockable side missions (side missions in the campaign that can be unlock if we make a specific thing in the game and tell us more about history, this mission could be playable with other characters, maybe elites, odst, our spartan or some enemy)

Multiplayer:

-Not only spartans (elites or some variant of promethean culd be fine or a new race)

-more armors and things to personalize our spartan/elite or another charcter

-a new games, that we have the option to select a specific class or race with specific abilities (sniper, heavy gunner, tactical, engineer and be like fortress defend or some game more tactical and use the specializations of halo 4, and has its counterpart , like hunter (heavygunner), jackals (sniper) improve defensense in the fortress and could call reinforcement (for example the covenant can calla scarab for a limited time) )

-spartan ops and fireflight (but please be more creative with spartan ops no only kill one million of enemies, maybe add space missions or something new to add variety of the game and not S.ops for only gold members xD.)

-Tribute for old maps (remake of old halo maps its funny and melancholic remeber old times with old maps)

Forge:

-a better custom forge (this forge be awesome, the lights and the assets, but please make more options, like select day/night, color map options, weather effects, environment assets like trees, rocks, flowers (details than can make a map unique) and a cinematic tool that let us make small mini intros for other kind games )

-Enemy Ai (put enemy ai be awesome, put flood or zombies ai or hunters and jackals snipers, suicide grunts would add more fun to the creation of maps)

-trigger assest ( like levators, or trigger doors, trigger zone to active a special thing (like a finish line for cars races xD))

-money in the game (gain money killing enemies and use to improve torrets or some thing (yes like gears of war xD))

basically things that let us create maps and a funny variants of games to pass the time with friends

*sorry for my bad english

• Like 1

1) Longer campain     2) Dual wield system for campain    3) Start new chapter in campain mode with the last wepons you used in previous chapter     4) New AI for Chief        5) ops mode where you can be either a spartain or ODST or eleit and work together      6) Return of arbiture   7) Forerunner vehicles      8) Cloak more effective against the enemy ai and last longer     9) Abilities can be modified ( example: when you deploy a drone have it either follow you or stay in one position while you flank enemy, and or change the projectile type of the drone.)      10) boss battles

• Like 1

All i want I

A better campaign

Arbiter Return

And Remake Forge World from Halo Reach

No rank requirements for emblems

Make So you can play as an elite or Promethean in custom games

And bigger scaled maps with more game modes

And dont put in the different game modes and take them out In the newest patch

Dual Wield in Multiplayer and campaign

Bring the flood back into the campaign(besides they had their own game mode its only fair)

And more vehicles :D

Folks, you are picking up clues to Halo 5 from Halo 4.  Lets looks at some.

First, at the beginning when the good Doctor is being questioned, Someone is interested in John and it's not ONI.

Second, hints were given as to just how much John feels for Cortona.  No John won't say it or even cry.  That's his Spartan training.

Third, the Composer and the Librarian.  They made it a point to explain the her role and the Composer's function of digitizing people and then later restoring them.

Last a minor one, John removed his armor.

What do you get from this for Halo 5?  Some unidentified group wants John for who knows what purpose.  John will probably speak to the Doctor and figure out that the Librarian, with the Composer may be able to not only restore Cortona but make her REAL.  The Chief will Armor up again and head back to the Fore Runner's planet.  Fighting everyone that gets in his way!

This is just general happenings and not a story line but it makes sense to me based on what I saw in 4.  Halo 6 will be an epic climax in which the lots of people die, Cortona becomes real and John finally shows his face.

1.) Finding skulls in campaign. It’s so original and fun, bring it back!

2.) Precursors - at the least mention them in a cut scene or dialogue.
          -Keep rewarding those of us who faithfully read the mythology

3.) Longer campaign.

4.) Gripping musical scores that give the player a deeper connection in their interaction.
          -Halo 4’s score did not tread water when compared to the triumphantly orchestrated “Finish the
           Fight” or the “MJOLNIR Theme”. Nor did it give the same intensity of “Winter Contingency” or the
           solemn nostalgia of “Ghosts and Glass”. For me, Halo is about the campaign and the story, not
           multiplayer. The music is one of the key elements that sets you apart from other substandard
           game franchises! Give us Marty and Michael.

5.) More Involvement from forerunners, Lasky, and Spartan IVs. Blue Team - Kelly.

6.) Make Dr. Halsey the person she was before Karen Traviss bastardized her character. She’s a maternal figure to the Spartan II’s and one of humanity’s greatest minds. Have her sabotage Jul’s plans and reconcile herself to the UNSC.

7.) Depending on how the Kilo-Five trilogy concludes, include the Arbiter and friendly elites.

8.) Dual Wield. Missile Pod. Flame Thrower. Armor abilities more like those of Halo 3 (+ armor lock)

9.) Flood.

10.) Sgt. Johnson cannot ever be replaced, but give us a new consistent character with witty comic relief.

On a side note, I know this wish list is for campaign…but what happened to the combat knives on the armor exoskeleton? BRING THOSE BACK!

second time i do this top 10 cuz my other one dident get posted...

1.flood what is halo without the flood? want a dark story for halo 5

2. Bring back all the races, brutes,drones, the prophets( dont need to be in the game but but the in the story), jul, arby, and didact want some realy crazy campain.

3. More cutscenes when maybe an human ship was getting blown up, or a spartans gets killed? There is where bungie made the campain good, they made its sad, not like in h4 one spartan takes out 5 elites that are almost twise as big as him self. Sow us some great warriors from maybe the elites? brutes? hunters? It feels like the humans are unstopple compare to the rest of the halo games where they was getting smashed.

4. Make an unpredictable ending.

5. Drop pods in matchmaking would be awesome, there for bigger maps, the tanks,wraith have now space in h4, also i want the gauss on more maps.

6. More players on a server, BF4 will make it so there can be 64 players of total in a game on the new abox. so could be working?

7. want to see Longsword, scarabs in the campain but also a CAS suppercarrier 

8 Ranked i matchmaking

9. Better music.

10. Better air vechles.

I have a whole list of things to hope for in Halo 5, just posted it in the Halo 5 forum, its titled Halo 5 Campaign + Weapons + Playlists. Some of the changes I'd like to see in multiplayer are set ordinance drops, optional turn on/off join in progress, optional turn on/off lag compensation, race customization (Spartan/Elites), separate ranked and social playlists, along with a 1-50 rank in ranked matches. 

Cortana is only second to the Chief himself as an absolute key to Halo 5 and 6 feeling like Halo.

In my opinion if Cortana doesn't return in some form Halo 5 is dead.

Lets reflect for a moment on another key Character that was killed...Spock

Maybe I am revealing too much about my age but in the Star Trek Wrath of Khan movie they actually killed Spock and fans were devastated and dismayed. But the next movie.. yes the darkest movie of the entire Star Trek series Spock is reborn. 

Spock was back and he was a bigger part of the future stories than ever before.

Sound familiar?

Cortana dies yes. (but remember that the Libriarian took her away for a time and (vulcan mind melded...er I mean copied her essence).    

In my opinion, this story that 343 is creating is going to be similar masterpiece of storytelling.

Bring back Sangheili. Its sad but more people have gone back to Reach because there are Sangheili. We are an entire community that consist of well over 3,000-4,000 people. I know I would certainty but Halo 5 if Sangheili were confirmed to be in there, as playable avatar (What Bungie did in Reach). Plus I run a Sangheili clan that consist of 40-50 members and if Sangheili were in Halo 5 I would transfer my fleet to Halo 5 instead of Destiny. Also you should really fix the Banshee and the Wraith they are completely different from the ones in previous Halo's. 343 your a good company and you care about the community, well at least I want to believe that you do, so listen to us and bring back the things we love most. Stop trying to bring the COD community in as well because those are really the only people who play Halo 4. All the true original Halo Vets. agree that you screwed up on Halo 4. Halo 3 was pretty much the biggest Halo game of them all; cough cough there were not many COD players, there were on Halo players. If you want to be more successful with Halo listen to the players that have experience with Halo, not the retards who joined the Halo community with Halo 4.

Thank you,

~Garr Iakanee

• Like 1

Hey guys, thanks so much for the suggestions.  They've been a huge help for making this poll: VOTE.  I'm currently talking to some well known video guys to hopefully feature the results.

Moderator: Thanks a bunch, you can now unpin this thread if you so choose.

1. Sanhelios

2. Cortana Returns

3. Arbiter forces vs. Didact/Jul'Mdama forces

4. Traditional Jackals and Skirmishers alongside reptilian Jackals

5. Same with the Elites

6. Introduction of the Locust into FPS games

7. Prometheans, and Sentinel forces. (They were great to see in Halo 4, but never played a part, sadly)

8. More Spartans (giving the sense of being just a soldier in the fight)

9. More Forerunner Technology!

10. Flood (Traditional, and 343's humanoid purestrain)

I would like to see a lot of new things...

*Long campaign

*Flying Human vehicles

*Stronger Enemies

*Cortana 2.0

*Didact returns

*Spartan Tops

*Huge firefights in campaign

*Sergeant Johnson 2.0

*Threat of the flood on earth

The list goes on and on...

These are the top ten things I want in Halo 5:

1.RETURN FORGE WORLD

2. a new class of prometheans

3.a promethean infection that forces them to allie with us and the Arbiter's elites

4. the Arbiter

5.a longer campaign

6.FireFight or a Flood survival mode

7.less boundaries

8.new promethean weapons

9.customizable forge pallet

10.to be able to play in multiplayer as any of the four species: Spartan, Flood, Prometheans, or Elites

Smarter ai like marines make them look like marines bring back h3 warthog with the brush guards of h4 make it sound like a diesel not a derby car bigger campaign battles make spartan iv s feel like Spartans like reach did halo 3 ranking system no multiplayer load outs bring back odsts and long swords maybe a fleet battle campaign that would be cool let the tank be like halo one tank but with the gunner unsc air vehicle like the falcon or Valkyrie I think bring back the spartan 2s that didn't die I think their we're two and what happend to jun in reach

According to this Halo teaser seen at E3. It seems during Halo 5, John 117 will be searching for a way to retrieve Cortana from the index... or whatever they call the computing space that is the purgatory for their AI's. From the looks of it, he ahs been searching a long time. Which is cool and all; but, what the new generation of consoles is really promising is new experiences and greater immersion. Here are two of the best ways to use motion controls with in a FPS: head movement tracking and finger-precise hand gestures that your character on screen mimics, let me explain.

The head gestures would really come into play with peeking around corners or dodging sniper headshots. In multiplayer FPS games (where dying actually matters)  there is a great tension on focusing to take care, and not rush into death. While peering around the corner of a window through your sniper scope you are cautiously checking for enemy snipers. As you pan across you see him in the corner of your scope and you know he sees you... you have 3 options: swipe fast enough to kill him, pray he misses, or jerk your controller. With this you can  lean you head back from window faster than you character could move away. This creates a whole new level of realistic tension, one I'd love to see in a WWII shooter. The head tracking can simply be based on  head position compared to shoulders to track remove exploitation methods.

The second scenario is hand gestures tracking, while talking with teammates in a game, enemies and hear your voice based on proximity (if you know Halo, you know this). So with your hands you can make sign language/hand gestures as used in military operations to give commands or alerts to friendlies without enemies hearing you. If you use one hand to gesture with your character holds his gun with the same hand you hold your controller with. If you use two hands to gestures (meaning you set down your controller) the character releases the gun (either setting it down or releasing it's weight on a sling/strap). This is also another level of added realism and tension.

These two could be used in combination of one another to blind fire over the top of cover while peeking out the side, all with motion controls. I know this can be used to make obscene gestures, which is all the more fun. Online interaction already cannot be rated by the ESRB, this is just another level of interaction, which is what this new generation is supposed to be about; new experiences. There could be a setting to turn off all hand gestures as a form of parental control. Though that is not to say some family friendly game does not have the same problem. Talk about immersion! This is what the next generation of shooter's really needs... as for all the other stuff? We can talk about that when this is starting development.

So much atteintion on this cortana thing, its sad why focus so much on it?  Where are the flood? srly thats why the ''halos'' was maid, and the game is about ''halo'' sure alot maybe did like how 343 doing things but iknow atleast 2 who dont, im sorry but 343 have destroid the best game in the world.

Hate on me, if u want but fu 343

• Like 1

Its no longer about Halo. Halo has become a brand name. :P That, and ultimately, we are dealing with things revolving around Halo. The Covenant seeking them out, and the masters that built them; the Flood, for which the Halos were designed to defeat; and the Reclaimers deciding the fate of the universe.