Top Ten Halo 5 Wish List: Campaign

WARHOLIC

- UNSC soliders that were left behind during the war that have lived on their own or in small groups because they were left behind when planets were evacuated. These would be people that would join Master Chief if they run into him while he is on other planets. These soliders would be like the UNSC soliders from all the other games, except they would be like the Roman legions in Britan after the legions were left behind when the Roman army left Britain.

- How about ruins and stuff left over from the wars that were fought during the wars. like buildings, cities, bases, etc. Kinda like Destiny  :thumbsup:

I have the best idea EVER!!!  :awesome:  When the Halo Wars started, it was kinda a surprise, at least when some of the planets that humans inhabited were invaded, that was a surprise.

So, here is my great idea. When the planets that humans lived on were invaded, it was a surprise. So, some of these planets that were invaded were evacuated. In fact, they were evacuated rather quickly... somewhat. So, because the evacuations were rather quick and somewhat chaotic, there was probably a lot of confusion. Because of all the confusion and chaos, not everyone on the planets that should have been evacuated, were evacuated. Instead, some of the people on the planets would have most likely have been left behind. What would the people left behind do after they knew that they could not leave the planet? They would be civilians and some soldiers and would possibly have grouped together to form small groups.

Anyway, that is not what I am telling you. Some of the people that would have been left behind would have been soldiers. These soldiers would try to survive for as long as they could and they probably would form groups with other soldiers that they found. These groups of soldiers would simply stay and live on the planet because they would not be able to leave. And, of course they would keep their weapons and armor and all that to survive.

Now, what am I getting at? Well, I read that in Halo 5, Master Chief would be able to go to different planets. When he goes to these different planets he would most likely be by himself... with no one else... all alone. And, you all know that it is cool when playing Halo and you get help from other UNSC soldiers, right? RIGHT.   :w00t:

Know, what I am saying is, when Master Chief is fighting... a lot of "stuff", wouldn't it be cool if he was fighting and out of no were he heard gun fire or yelling or something like that. And, when master Chief looks to see what it is, he sees that it is a small group of UNSC soldiers that are helping him... we will just say that these soldiers were spying on Master Chief and that is how they figured out who he was and where he was and that he could use some help. 

I also, thought that Master Chief could end up finding these people himself. He could be like walking through a forest or a ruined city or something. And, while he is walking, he could stop because of a noise. Then, he would start to look around, get his gun ready to fire, and a split second before firing, he would see who he was about to fire at, some former UNSC soldiers who were left behind after the planet was evacuated.     :thumbsup:  What do ya think?

Campaign:

- Flood

- Promethean vehicles

- Every Covenant Species Planet

- Arbiter Missions

- Arbiter

Multiplayer:

- Playable Elites

- Playable Brutes

- AI in multiplayer maps( such as grunts)

- Different HUD options

- Game Mods where 2 players play as hunters and kill other players

Some of these things might not make sense if they come back or happen. My top ten are: skulls, a better ranking system, a better way of unlocking armour, better armour appearance, Elites (not Storm), UNSC aircrafts, firefight, new Promethean classes or weapons or possibly vehicles and Spartan-II's or Arbiter to return. Some of these are opinions and some people may disagree with me but I mostly want things that we will all enjoy such as skulls. They were really fun to get and it would be great if they add them in Halo 5. :)

PLEASE 343, I BEG THEE.

1. Remakes... REMAKE AT LEAST 5 ORIGINAL HALO MAPS

2. OPTIONS... HAVE TWO MASTER PLAYLISTS IN MULTIPLAYER, A CLASSIC AND TU MASTER LISTS. CLASSIC WOULD BE LIKE HALO     3 AND TU WOULD BE LIKE HALO 4

3. FORGE WORLD OBVIOUSLY

4. BRING BACK SOME CLASSIC GUNS

5. IN THE DLC ADD AT LEAST ONE ORIGINAL HALO MAP

6. FORGE MODE: DUPLICATE GROUPS

7. BRING BACK HORNET, OR EQUIVALENT

8. FIREFIGHT. SPARTAN OPS WASNT A DIFFERENT GAME MODE IT WAS JUST MORE CAMPAIGN. WE NEED FIREFIGHT

9. FORGE MODE, MULTIPLE SKINS FOR OBJECTS, THE SAME PALET GETS BLAND

10. FORGE MODE, GROUP ITEMS TOGETHER AND BE ABLE TO SAVE AS A NEW ITEM.

OH AND BY THE WAY, PLEASE NO FLOOD, PLEASE DONT DO IT. LET THEM BE DEAD. EF THE FLOOD.

PLEASE 343, I BEG THEE.

1. Remakes... REMAKE AT LEAST 5 ORIGINAL HALO MAPS

2. OPTIONS... HAVE TWO MASTER PLAYLISTS IN MULTIPLAYER, A CLASSIC AND TU MASTER LISTS. CLASSIC WOULD BE LIKE HALO     3 AND TU WOULD BE LIKE HALO 4

3. FORGE WORLD OBVIOUSLY

4. BRING BACK SOME CLASSIC GUNS

5. IN THE DLC ADD AT LEAST ONE ORIGINAL HALO MAP

6. FORGE MODE: DUPLICATE GROUPS

7. BRING BACK HORNET, OR EQUIVALENT

8. FIREFIGHT. SPARTAN OPS WASNT A DIFFERENT GAME MODE IT WAS JUST MORE CAMPAIGN. WE NEED FIREFIGHT

9. FORGE MODE, MULTIPLE SKINS FOR OBJECTS, THE SAME PALET GETS BLAND

10. FORGE MODE, GROUP ITEMS TOGETHER AND BE ABLE TO SAVE AS A NEW ITEM.

OH AND BY THE WAY, PLEASE NO FLOOD, PLEASE DONT DO IT. LET THEM BE DEAD. EF THE FLOOD.

I agree with your points. This isn't 343's official website though, it is a fan made community forum. Halo Waypoint is 343's official one. This one is far better though in my opinion. :)

Campaign

1. Arbiter returns

2. Longer campaign

3. Cortana returns later in the series

4. Bring back every race of the covenant (perhaps with 2 subgroups like jackals and skirmishers)

5. More vehicles and weapons from covenant, forerunner and UNSC (would also be cool to see Flood mods to each vehicle and weapon)

6. The Flood return (too big to leave out)

7. introduce the Precursors

8. Cover system

I really only want one thing in Halo 5....NOBLE 6!!!!!!

I would like to see during the campaign while playing as the Master Chief, you come across a covenant fleet and stumble upon Noble 6 whose been tortured for information for years

Who out there would like Noble 6 back? I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE!!!

Noble 6 is dead. He won't return unless they make a game set before the events of Halo: Reach, which is possible, but will probably not include Noble Team. Keep in mind Noble Team wasn't the only surviving team of Spartans on Reach in 2552, Bungie just chose to show us the story through their eyes.

• 3 weeks later...

- Bring Cortana back at some point towards the end of Halo 5

- Arbiter makes a return 

- Visit Sangheili home world

- Promethean vehicles

all besides the promethean vehicles part there vehicles are huge 

Campaign:

- Flood

- Promethean vehicles

- Every Covenant Species Planet

- Arbiter Missions

- Arbiter

Multiplayer:

- Playable Elites

- Playable Brutes

- AI in multiplayer maps( such as grunts)

- Different HUD options

- Game Mods where 2 players play as hunters and kill other players

some of those are possible other are not

1.playable Elites IN ALL GAME MODES AND GAME TYPES.

2. All weapons and vehicles  from the previous halo games return (including halo wars but only two the hawk and the vampire).

3.elites having the same Armour and gender customization as Spartans.

4. forge with weather effects. 

5.firefight returns with boss battles (flood juggernaut or drone queen).

1. ALL vehicles, game modes, weapons and powerups from previous games.

Why remove nostalgia and diversity in gameplay? Who cares if weapons serve similar purposes, they look different, same with vehicles.

2. No sprint and abilities by default. Make them powerups on the map.

These by default break map flow and creation.

3. Covenant and unsc forge pieces. Because diversity.

--a subcategory for this is "Forgeable triggers"

--a tigger could be a zone, or an item or a switch. When criteria are met (such as when a switch is pull by a certain type of person, a person enters a zone under certain criteria, or an item is destroyed or picked up under certain criteria) the triggers send out a message other objects are then set to receive a message from them, and perform their actions, such as opening a teleporter, moving an object, spawning or despawning an object/item, or destroying a vehicle or item. This could be visually scripting with tags, and drop downs for actions, conditions and the like.

--this would create amazing diversity of levels and gameplay, for which would lessen the need for dlc from 343.

4. Being ale to play as an elite, odst or spartan. Players love being able to choose who they are in a game.

5. Halo 3 game mechanics. Grenades, Melee and no sprint were perfect.

6. In game polls for playlist rotations and decisions. You will get way more users involved if it is in-game, versus a website.

7. Halo 2 clans. People loved this, and it added to the competitive nature.

8. Custom game server browser. This would fix so many player and playlist problems. I would rather have people playing in a public custom game, rather than not playing at all. 343 could also see what is popular easily.

9. As many forge, map, and game type options as possible. Avoid removing options because they are confusing. Put them in an advanced section instead. Have a halo 2 like description on the side for options is also a great way to remove confusion.

10. Keeping halo an ARENA FPS. That's what made it popular, and that's what people like.

I feel these options would return diversity to gameplay and improve the game mechanics.

(I posted a larger section in the other thread for halo 5)

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/22813-the-official-what-you-do-and-do-not-want-in-halo-5-thread/page-22?do=findComment&comment=290482

1. ALL vehicles, game modes, weapons and powerups from previous games.

Why remove nostalgia and diversity in gameplay? Who cares if weapons serve similar purposes, they look different, same with vehicles.

2. No sprint and abilities by default. Make them powerups on the map.

These by default break map flow and creation.

3. Covenant and unsc forge pieces. Because diversity.

--a subcategory for this is "Forgeable triggers"

--a tigger could be a zone, or an item or a switch. When criteria are met (such as when a switch is pull by a certain type of person, a person enters a zone under certain criteria, or an item is destroyed or picked up under certain criteria) the triggers send out a message other objects are then set to receive a message from them, and perform their actions, such as opening a teleporter, moving an object, spawning or despawning an object/item, or destroying a vehicle or item. This could be visually scripting with tags, and drop downs for actions, conditions and the like.

--this would create amazing diversity of levels and gameplay, for which would lessen the need for dlc from 343.

4. Being ale to play as an elite, odst or spartan. Players love being able to choose who they are in a game.

5. Halo 3 game mechanics. Grenades, Melee and no sprint were perfect.

6. In game polls for playlist rotations and decisions. You will get way more users involved if it is in-game, versus a website.

7. Halo 2 clans. People loved this, and it added to the competitive nature.

8. Custom game server browser. This would fix so many player and playlist problems. I would rather have people playing in a public custom game, rather than not playing at all. 343 could also see what is popular easily.

9. As many forge, map, and game type options as possible. Avoid removing options because they are confusing. Put them in an advanced section instead. Have a halo 2 like description on the side for options is also a great way to remove confusion.

10. Keeping halo an ARENA FPS. That's what made it popular, and that's what people like.

I feel these options would return diversity to gameplay and improve the game mechanics.

(I posted a larger section in the other thread for halo 5)

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/22813-the-official-what-you-do-and-do-not-want-in-halo-5-thread/page-22?do=findComment&comment=290482

- Bring Cortana back at some point towards the end of Halo 5

- Arbiter makes a return 

- Visit Sangheili home world

- Promethean vehicles

I don't think Cortana should come back. That was the part of Halo 4 that really stuck with me. Honestly as much as we all loved Cortana it would be painful for her to come back. Knowing she was dead, it wouldn't be the real Cortana etc.

I would like to see the Arbitar return though. 

The classic Halo 3 multiplayer would be nice (it was so memorable and perfect, I didn't get the same replay out of Halo 4 multiplayer.)

Flood need to return, some how. Idk how it would play in but it would be epic

Longer campaign (I finished Halo 4 too quick)

HORNETS! need to come back

- Bring health back (Like CE or ODST)

- Make it harder (What happened to legendary making you try one part 50 times?)

- Bring Cortana back (**** man, you had to take the one thing he cared about away from him?)

- End the story (I don't care if the game is long, in fact I want that, but I want Master Chiefs story to end, and well)

- 4 Player Co-op (Don't make it all spartans, make it marines and ODST and maybe the arbiter, give them all different health and attributes that are unique)

- Let us explore more of the map, add more missions within the main mission. Rather than completing the main mission, add a little free roam and let players do their own thing (Of course objectives would have to be added for it to be worthwhile and so on).

- When playing the Campaign in Co-op allow players to use their character to be the main protagonist. So basically you'd have Single Player: Play as Masterchief and Co-op: Play as your spartan with other friends.

• 2 weeks later...

If there is any sleight chance to still take this list into consideration;

1. Definitely a must is the Needle Rifle, and Armor Lock above anything else I have listed, personally I prefer them to the Carbine and Shield respectively though i wouldn't mind if the carbine too much if it also is found throughout the game.

2. Don't bring back Cortana instead show or bring in the remaining Spartan-II's and Spartan-III's and of course the Arbiter

3. The Revenant and possibly the Brute Chopper?

4. The Grenade Launcher and The Plasma Launcher

5. The Missile Pod and maybe the Brute Shot?

6. The Plasma Repeater, or just improve the Storm Rifle :)

7. Dual wield and The SMG

8. Some Forerunner vehicles

9. in co-op campaign do like in Halo: Reach where Noble six's armor appeared as the custom design of the player's spartan armor in matchmaking.

• 4 months later...

dual wielding 

playable elites

cortana stays dead

sprint (yes yes i know a lot of people hate it but im to use to it)  

loadouts (enemy team has tank/mantis and i can plasma pistol its helpfull)

if armor abilities are back buff the t pack

wearable cloaks/capes   

i will add more if i think of some more