a new armor ability

Banehalo

is this a good idea   

14 members have voted

1. 1. yes,no

i was thinking what if you had like a teleporter like prometheans have but it only does a short distance like your defending or trying to capture the flag if your defending and a person grabs your flag easy target but if your trying to capturer the enemy flag and they are camping tight and you just need to take long enough to move it out so they have a hard time camping it then that's a good use.(bad side like PV it does a raidus when they come out of it so the enemmy could easyly attack if they looked at there raidar)

comment if you think it might work :)

Update:or make it where it's emp and it takes some sheild but unable to move but you can shoot so that way they can't run off as much. (glad that clears it up a bit more)

i belive if i get what youre posting right that 343 oringaly made a telpoting armor abilty but was  dropped for lots of reasons would be good in custome games  but war games big NO

i will talk to you about it cause i have sometimes a hard time explaining 

I don't think so, it would be too overpowered. I know what you're saying, it should only be used to instantly move to a place within short distance, but we already have the Thruster Pack. I think it would just be cheap.

If anything, only the Flood should have it, to avoid being helplessly bombarded by magnum spammers.

• Like 2

I don't think so, it would be too overpowered. I know what you're saying, it should only be used to instantly move to a place within short distance, but we already have the Thruster Pack. I think it would just be cheap.

If anything, only the Flood should have it, to avoid being helplessly bombarded by magnum spammers.

that could be possible or make it where flood can't die from head shots but the teleporter idea is more like pv when they move a read circle on the raidar shows up and any enemys that see it will be on them like butter  

that could be possible or make it where flood can't die from head shots but the teleporter idea is more like pv when they move a read circle on the raidar shows up and any enemys that see it will be on them like butter  

But, people will just use it as a cheap way to get out of gunfire. To prevent this, maybe using it could reset shield regen, so that after you use it, it will increase shield regen time.

• Like 1

But, people will just use it as a cheap way to get out of gunfire. To prevent this, maybe using it could reset shield regen, so that after you use it, it will increase shield regen time.

or make it where it's emp and it takes some sheild but unable to move but you can shoot so that way they can't run off as much. (glad that clears it up a bit more) 

Edited by Banehalo

• 2 weeks later...

i like the ability. it could be used for bad trolling which i would hate. but i like the idea and i think there should be a totally new game type specifically for this ability and the jetpack ability. something like a map with a lot of cliffs or edges and pieces of land to jet pack on or teleport on. kind of like ravine but a little more split up.