majestic map pack thoughts

Caboose The Ace

the title sais it all i think anyway my thoughts are

i love majestic just as much as crimsons maps both great pack and i recommned u get them both anyway all maps are great and close qauters basted my favrite skyline it is just one fight after another on there and i love it gives me a chance to use the assult rifle becase it is not realry used on the crimsion or the normal halo 4 maps for me anyway but the thing that makes this pack 100 percent worth it no regrets is majestic ffa playist the 2nd playist included in majestic why majestic ffa stands out is this there is a gametyep in there that is ffa with ordances but no king marker YAY NORMAL FFA and that is what sells the pack 4 me

but what do u think on the pack ?

I thought it was great. Although some of these small maps are gonna give me a headache. I swear... 10 seconds into it and I'm already having a 1v3.... all alone.. but its pretty good still.

quete from bearclaw killer

yes but the thing i love about majestic is normal ffa yay new favrite gametye and in ffa u dont have bad team mates becase youre the enire  team yay

Edited by Caboose the Ace

Power weapons are too abundant. That is my only complaint. Landfall gets a Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, SAW, Concussion Rifle and people are getting Beam Rifles and Binary Rifles and MORE shotguns in their ordinances. I'd almost kill to run into someone with a BoltShot, that is how ridiculous it is.

• 2 weeks later...