Rumble Pro Is the Funniest Gametype Ever

FleshBack

Have you guys tried FFA Monolith? All it is is people chasing each other around the map. It actually plays a lot like a classic cartoon. I have been in chase chains consisting of at least 3-4 separate players. Everyone trying to chase the guy that is chasing another guy. It just becomes downright comical once the Rocket Launcher spawns in the middle. It is absolute mayhem.

Your thoughts?

Oh, it is a very good map pack. Totally makes crimson look like... Well, you know.

If you play Halo and don't do too much BTB and like smaller maps than I definitely recommend this map pack. It is SO refreshing to play something other than Adrift, Haven, and Abandon.

The only thing I don't like is that there is personal ordinance in FFA. Between that and the weapons on the map, almost everyone is walking around with some kind of power weapon.

I absolutely love the new maps!!  First game was on Monolith whilst playing team regi, I managed to pull off a running riot  :bananachief:  with at least half of those being assassinations :shuriken:​  on the opposing king.  Lets just say the maps were love at first sight.   :yay:

and yes, i just figured out the emoticons tab thing

Have you guys tried FFA Monolith? All it is is people chasing each other around the map. It actually plays a lot like a classic cartoon. I have been in chase chains consisting of at least 3-4 separate players. Everyone trying to chase the guy that is chasing another guy. It just becomes downright comical once the Rocket Launcher spawns in the middle. It is absolute mayhem.

Your thoughts?

Agreed man, you are totally right. IT is HILARIOUS!

I got so mad yesterday. I was playing on Monolith (FFA) and got behind this guy with a damage boost and started assassinating him. This schmuck comes uo from behind me and beats me down, sparing the other guy's life. I don't respawn right away so I could see what happens and the guy with the damage boost turns around and wastes him...

What is wrong with people? He could have just stole my kill and just killed me.