Do you enjoy the Nerfed Boltshot?

Pbrabbit

it's not the range it's the charge that kills people cause the farther away you are the less damage you take.(but why nerf range why not damage atleast then they can't take you down in one shot)

The boltshot will be useless then.

Honestly, who "enjoys" the BoltShot in the first place? It has long been labeled as a "noob" gun and everyone knows it. Like, if I got a kill with it I wouldn't get the same satisfaction as I would have if I out-BR'd someone, and I think most people (including BS users) feel the same way because they understand there is an intrinsic cheapness to the gun. The Halo community has made it a taboo to be satisfied with BoltShot kills.

Honestly, who "enjoys" the BoltShot in the first place? It has long been labeled as a "noob" gun and everyone knows it. Like, if I got a kill with it I wouldn't get the same satisfaction as I would have if I out-BR'd someone, and I think most people (including BS users) feel the same way because they understand there is an intrinsic cheapness to the gun. The Halo community has made it a taboo to be satisfied with BoltShot kills.

who gets satisfaction out br'ing still.  sadly i remenber halo 3 out br'ing people and being all ohhhhhh and Now its just like ehh and keep walking. getting a overkill is not even a OHHHHHHH moment anymore. So much wrong =(

I think there is more skill attached to out-BRing someone than winning a BoltShot duel, simply because it takes more attention and concentration to do it. So, yeah I agree with you that isn't as satisfying as it was in previous Halos, but I still get more out of it than using other weapons in this game.

Killing Frenzies, running riots, and Overkills can be quite easy because of the overpowered nature of the guns we have in this game. On the same token, however, it is easy enough to get cut-off mid spree for the same reason. Someone DMR'd you from across the map, you turned a corner and met a crouching BoltShot, etc...

I think there is more skill attached to out-BRing someone than winning a BoltShot duel, simply because it takes more attention and concentration to do it. So, yeah I agree with you that isn't as satisfying as it was in previous Halos, but I still get more out of it than using other weapons in this game.

Killing Frenzies, running riots, and Overkills can be quite easy because of the overpowered nature of the guns we have in this game. On the same token, however, it is easy enough to get cut-off mid spree for the same reason. Someone DMR'd you from across the map, you turned a corner and met a crouching BoltShot, etc...

oh well in that way yes a br is much better then a Boltshot. the snipin isn't even the same No scoping is so easy i can aim for there body and get a headshot :(.

yeah i find myself getting more multi kills and sprees now then ever. one game i ran around adrift ctf with a Ar  and went 25 and 0... i mean really now.

I enjoy boltshotting people, but I enjoy it like I enjoy shotgunning people. You don't think "Damn I have awesome aim with my BOLTSHOT" you think "LOL did you see how long that idiot chased me?"

it's not the range it's the charge that kills people cause the farther away you are the less damage you take.(but  why nerf range why not damage atleast then they can't take you down in one shot)

Chances are they accomplished the range nerf WITH a damage nerf.