BearClawsKiller

19 members have voted

1. 1. Are you Mr. Lonely?

• Yes... Forever Alone...
    • No... I'm in a relationship
    • Prefer not to answer
    • I'm a Girl.....
    • *Secret 5.* I am him but not him...
    • Yes....Forever Alone... but you know.. temporarily... :)

I've noticed that a lot of people are concerned with relationships. Now don't be sad if your lonely. Be proud... Because I can call you Mr. Lonely from now on. If your a girl... well sorry I'm leaving you out here but that don't matter. And also instead of romance, you can have a bromance you know.

" Lonely! I'm Mr. Lonely! I'm so Lonely! I'm all alone! " ( to anyone that knows that song... thank you!)

* Let me know about you *

** Hello Mr. Lonely! **

Im the only one who voted that has a girlfriend, really? Lol im 11 years old.

First option indeed

U forever alone? Heres a free tip, ASK HER OUT IF SHE SAYS NO GO ASK SOMEONE ELSE. This is advice i have not tested but im sure it goes better than everything else but what i did. What i did is...

Found out she liked me and asked her out. Nuff' said.

I voted one.

Beaver, high school relationships rarely last beyond school. And your theory rarely works. Trust me, it will not last.

My theory was a joke, she just liked me and i asked her out. She said yes lol.

Plus, im in 6th grade. Lol. Got another couple years until the end of high school. But i think your wrong, she hates it when people break up... Plus she likes me alot. ALOT. Lol.

I love how were having conversations on different threads lol

Im the only one who voted that has a girlfriend, really? Lol im 11 years old.

U forever alone? Heres a free tip, ASK HER OUT IF SHE SAYS NO GO ASK SOMEONE ELSE. This is advice i have not tested but im sure it goes better than everything else but what i did. What i did is...

Found out she liked me and asked her out. Nuff' said.

I think I am old and smart enough to know if that'll work.

Having the balls to do it is an entire 'nother story.

• Like 1

So this is a funny thread. It should probably be in offbeat, for one, and for another, let's not call each other out, okay?

It's a funny thread, but it INSTANTLY got serious and that's probably not a good sign.

And to answer the OP, I am the second option ;)

• Like 1

Its not a serious thread and im just not happy that i might get banned over a harmless joke. Lol. Plus someone else did it and didnt get a warning... Lol this is messed up.

How do you know they didn't get a warning? The mods here don't make warnings public, if you hadn't told us then nobody else but you and them would even have known you'd got one.

Throwing insults at the mods is not going to help anything. Just accept it, learn from it, and don't try and make a public drama over it. I've been here long enough to have seen how that ends perhaps a hundred times, and trust me when I say the members never win.

It should probably be in offbeat, for one, and for another, let's not call each other out, okay?

Good call! I'll send a report off, see if someone can move it.

• Like 4

I don't really know what this thread is meant to achieve...

I honestly don't.

If anything, it's making me feel worse. I'd go with the first option, however it says "Forever alone". I don't intend on being forever alone, I'm just not in a relationship at this very moment.

Again... I don't understand this thread.

• Like 2

So this is a funny thread. It should probably be in offbeat, for one, and for another, let's not call each other out, okay?

It's a funny thread, but it INSTANTLY got serious and that's probably not a good sign.

And to answer the OP, I am the second option ;)

Your right! It is a funny thread! :)

I honestly don't.

If anything, it's making me feel worse. I'd go with the first option, however it says "Forever alone". I don't intend on being forever alone, I'm just not in a relationship at this very moment.

Its for the LOLs! I don't really care if anyone tells the truth or not. :)

I just wanna say....Box number six. Ask me what it means.

What are you tryin to say huh? Buddy? I have no idea what you mean?

I WAS in relationship two months ago.... so I go with the first two xD

ForeverAloneBlackTextSS.png

Only for now....

It's gonna be ok man. Just take it easy bro!

I honestly don't.

There! To suit your needs! I added Box #6! Just for you Man!

Your right! It is a funny thread! :)

Its for the LOLs! I don't really care if anyone tells the truth or not. :)

What are you tryin to say huh? Buddy? I have no idea what you mean?

It's gonna be ok man. Just take it easy bro!

There! To suit your needs! I added Box #6! Just for you Man!

thank you for making box six. i voted that one. right now i'm alone but i plan on being in a relationship later, and i'm pretty close to getting the girl i want

thank you for making box six. i voted that one. right now i'm alone but i plan on being in a relationship later, and i'm pretty close to getting the girl i want

Ha I added it because I got a confused comment, I felt it was necessary, and it would be fair. Also for the LOLS!

I know there was only lols intended but now I'm all sighing and stuff. :(  I've only dated once, and all my closest friends have drifted away. I have I few xbox friends but it's just not the same as laughing and hanging out with real friends. So unfortunately I must go with option 1.

I know there was only lols intended but now I'm all sighing and stuff. :(  I've only dated once, and all my closest friends have drifted away. I have I few xbox friends but it's just not the same as laughing and hanging out with real friends. So unfortunately I must go with option 1.

It's ok! Friends are friends, if you can have any, you should be happy at least you have those people! PLus you have us!.... BUt your still Mr. Lonely... no offense :)