Team Throwdown

Yoshi1176

I Really Love Team Throwdown.

The Thing I enjoyed most are the predetermined loadouts essentially letting you pick a role on the team, and the various weapon pick up spawns makes it exciting.

Also having ordinances being armor abilities was fantastic. Never have I been so happy to have the Hardlight shield when others had nothing, with only one use... you have to be smart about it.

I would like to see some more automatic weapons included in the loadouts perhaps automatic weapon with jet pack...can make it you take the role of a scout on your team, and even some automatics only loadouts.

Overall I really enjoy this mixing of starting loadout, and still having some random weapon spawn kinda forcing more of a zone strategy gameplay.

Whenever some one has a mic on when im playing theres some old lady yelling in another language in the background.

LOL

I played a game of Regicide and this Kid was talking to me because he thought I was hilarious. All of the sudden his mom starts yelling at him about something and I can hear it over the mic. I tell him, "Hey Man, tell Mrs. JoJo (the player's GT was FlyboyJoJo) I said hi!". He says, "hey mom, my friend on XBL says hi".

All of the sudden I can hear her chuckling on the other end of the mic and I was like, "See, not everyone on XBL is a d*****bag!" and he started laughing.

I played a

I just played about 5 games of these and i can honestly say This is halo now this is how it should have been done.

Extraction on haven Was my first i ran with a friend. both my teammates quit out and one of theres did to No one joined us sadly but it was still great We lost 3-4 me and my friend got over 75 kills togather and the other team all went negative It was the first time i enjoyed a game of halo even tho i was losing.

Team slayer br's Is the game and its how it should have been done. No More Op dmr in loadout you can pick it up which is really balanced. No more instant respawn OMG i can kill someone and not have them sprint to me when they spawn to finsh me thank god.

I haven't tried team deluxe and i wont because I don't like having that op dmr in the loadouts Its unbalanced.

Koth Runs really good with br start. Shut out was a good map.

I wish they added oddball That was amazing to watch people.

I'm glad 343 is taking steps to bring halo back to its roots The only thing we need now is social interaction and a soild ranking system which is coming soon then i can get all my friends and myself off mw3 to come back and burn there life on halo like in halo 3.

A great start for 343. but still alot of work to be done.

• Like 1