Bolt shot nerf: glad or sad?

Kiing 0f Coffe

Playing BTB never really been an issue but alas it has to be done as it is the most Op gun in the game, Any idea what they plan on doing with it?

EDIT: Never mind just read its a range nerf, that spretty good, I guess i better finish the commendation before they update lol. Never has a gun been too easy to use till this one came along, some people are goin to be very pissed as its become the pillar of their play style.

Cannot wait for some Slayer 4 v 4 once its patched people will be freakin all day bout their BS not working hahahahaha!!!!

Never got killed by it, rarely got kills with it. If anything, I think the normal fire mode should have got a buff.

Absolutely. OMG they could have at least let it kill someone with the final shot in the clip. Instead you have to empty your clip landing every damn shot and then RELOAD to get the headshot.

The boltshot's normal firing mode is the most imbalanced and horrible thing about it. I can't believe they were so stupid as to let a method that weak into the game. It reminds me of the Gauss on Exile... and how there's only one. How could ANYONE be so unbelievably stupid and still have a job making games? I'm sure there are stupid people in every industry, after all there are stupid people everywhere, but damn there are a LOT of them at 343i. That's a tragically high concentration of dim-witted folks working together to fail a common goal.

• 2 weeks later...