I AM EXILED OUT

hawksmoke

It is really a case of 4 ounds of exile in a row followed by 4 rounds of ragnarok followed by 1 of longbow then back to te op lol, yeah i get how you feel, games lose meaning and it just becomes a bit boing, same maps same plans no change ups, even the introdcution of heavies would be nice but neither that or BTB seem o be on the cards yet so meh....

I like vortex only because all I do is ghost kill the enemy again and again. there are enough ghosts to ensure ou never need stop. Meltdown may just be the single worst Halo map ever designed!!! If it were removed I would be happy and no matter how bored I am I will never be happy to play it.

Hell it would be easy to release a few more Big eam lvl's as those from the pevious games would be fine, unlike small lvl's the new things have less effect on big maps, also add heavies it is so much moe fun.

i must spend about 5-10 min leaving games because i keep getting the same exile map. i assume people like it cause it has the most vehicles that they can babysit

i like btb but i notice sine people keep picking exile, 4v4 slayer has has an increase in players, they r probably tired of it also

Vortex is awesome, why does it constantly get overlooked by Big Team players? I hate Exile, it's a campers' dream map.

Agreed, and Meltdown is one of the few BTS maps not dominated by DMR noobs.

It needs more GOOD maps. There's a reason nobody votes for Vortex and Meltdown. And its not JUST because of that terrible coloring.

Because Vortex and Meltdown do not let you camp one spot the whole match. They require you to move around the map and engage the enemy in close quarters and mid range combat quite often. So if you have your look sensitivity set on 2 and have DMR in all your liadouts you get funkd up.