War of the Tacos

Machinga

okay the official fight will be whenever the two tacos can be free to play halo, 3v3 match, choose your teams wisely, it will be fiesta fight (random weapons) beacuse tacos are fiestas. Make sure your teammates can play right then because we are tight on funds. also everyone will have 5 lives, last man standing's team will be the winner. so when taco and t4co read this again please put when you can play and have a team ready by, thank you.

Better Idea, Machinga. No fiesta. I'm not a huge fan. However:

Bum Fights on Son of Bums would be an excellent idea. I have the map and gametype required, so I can set that up. It's like fiesta, but faster paced.

As for the other gametypes, we could do Snipers on Hemophilia (another map I have), maybe a capture the flag variant. We'll work it out together, not as a dictatorship.

Better Idea, Machinga. No fiesta. I'm not a huge fan. However:

Bum Fights on Son of Bums would be an excellent idea. I have the map and gametype required, so I can set that up. It's like fiesta, but faster paced.

As for the other gametypes, we could do Snipers on Hemophilia (another map I have), maybe a capture the flag variant. We'll work it out together, not as a dictatorship.

And we will do an octagon fight too, just plasma pistols, but no overcharging, and there will be overshields