Stealth Camo

Slayer25

I do not think there is any need to nerf it, your radar actually tells you if someone is camo and gives you a good idea of location, also it works well at very slow movement but outside of that people are really easy to see.

All in all I think they got it right, any major change would pretty much kill it off.

i think that its been nerfed enough since reach. You can now see the players using camo on your radar as you would any other player. I'm not sure what other nerfs would be possible as well. You cant do much more without defeating the purpose of actually having active camo

It promotes camping. I agree with TornadoFlame. We should be able to spawn with OS too.

Thats just plain old nonsense, so being slightly harder to see when not moving is the equivalent of being twice as hard to kill all the time!!!

Where in any world do those 2 equate??? I mean just think of the logistics of adding an overshield AA, you would have to be a brain dead monkey to ever be killed, then again you would have to be a dead monkey to pick any other AA..

I would like to propose that we vote the above as the single worst ever (and I mean ever) fan recommendation yet!!!

• Like 1