343, where is objective Big Team at ??

The Truth

Very odd the playlist that has the highest population doesn't have an objective game type. Curious as to why you guys, 343, are dragging your feet. I see you add playlist pull play list add speculations, armor, now add objective btb.

Thx

One other note, why would you post gameplay at the expo of ctf btb then not include it in the playlist haha. Come on man

Its only one of many game types not available yet but they are adding some so we can hope for the future.

The slayer version will always be more popular but they could add in the objective and nobody would complain. Heavies would also be nice, all that said first thing for BTB would be more maps and good ones not the last DLC where they were poor at best..

i dont think there are objectives for big team because in the past, players almost always voted for slayer variants. Big team objective could be used to rack up big kills with ordinance drops and a long time limit

There is no ordnance with Non-slayer variants for that very reason. Non-slayer game-types are the only bastion of the old game left.

• 2 weeks later...

personally don't really want it unless it's a seperate playlist. I know there are alot of objective players, but I stayed away from BTB in 3 and reach just to avoid them. I wouldn't mind it being added to the currant team objective playlist, maybe some randomization of weither it matches you up for bigteam or 4v4.