Multi Team?

THE ZOMGSPOON

Initially when I saw "Team Doubles" my heart skipped a beat. I was incredibly excited to have the oppurtunity to play Multi Team, my personal favorite matchmaking type during Reach. I was quickly disappointed to see it was nothing more than 2v2 (don't get me wrong I thoroughly enjoy 2v2). So essentially I am curious as to if anyone else is missing the Multi Team element that was so fun on Reach. I mean the laughs alone from spending 20 seconds airborn in Rocket Race is worth it, right?

• Like 1

Multiteam was a favourite of mine in Halo 3, the total mayhem involved was brilliant, games like KOH were just out of this world.

Its a pity they do not have it but at least they are back to adding playlists rather than just takling them away so who knows maybe someday we will get our wish. I think the 2v2 (doubles) was brought out to help keep the more competitive part of the community happy. I have yet to play it as I am on night shift and have no online mates to enter it with during my playing time so cannot really comment on it good or bad aspects.

Multiteam gets my vote for next release :thumbsup:

next wekk 343 along with team snipers are adding team objetive

oddball king of the hill team recide all in 1

not multi team but ill do

Still do not understand why they removed KOH all that time ago, though if the plan was to combine a few of the playlists then it would make some sense being as they might not have been popular enough on their own.

Nice to here that its back thanks for the info.

If they added Multi Team I would have no problems with this game. Would look past everything wrong with this game is it was added. I preferred the version from Halo 3. Multi Team in Halo 3 was 4 teams of two and it was perfect. I still played it in Reach but, didn't enjoy it as much because of the increased team sizes.

4 x 2 was just epic, so many enemies to kill. Yeah they really let the side down on the playlist front but they have now released 3 gametypes in 2 weeks if I am not mistaken so they are working on fixing that issue.

We can just hope that they keep at it and soon we will have a game we can all enjoy.

• Like 1

One can dream right?

However Mutli Team was really the major playlist I played. Rocket Race and Team Headhunter made it fantastic

If I had to guess, I'd say that these will be lumped in with an Action Sack type playlist that will hopefully come out relatively soon.

• 1 month later...