Halo CE Anniversary for PC??

Gan Xodos

Halo anniversary for pc  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play/buy Halo Anniversary for pc if it were to be released?

• Hell yes! I've been waiting for a decent Halo title for PC since the first came out
    • MEH I just play on xbox, PC isn't my cup of tea
    • Nah I'm not interested in the halo franchise anymore

hey everyone, I was just hoping to get everyone's opinion on a Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary edition for the PC. Since the original game had been such a big hit on pc in the past, now would be the perfect moment IMO to refresh the Halo PC experience, my first online community was based around playing Halo 1 multiplayer, and for the time, the community was very very large, I'm sure all halo 1 fans would love the HD remake, especially for the multiplayer side of things.

Why am I writing here you ask? In the end microsoft never made Halo 3 or Reach for us PC gamers, why should they start again now? Well I'm hoping 343 Industries can appreciate that there are many pc gamers out there that would love to re-experience the game they put so much time and love into, in a new light, with a stronger online experience than ever before! If enough people like the idea we could make petition and try getting noticed. I think the reason they stopped makeing halo title for pc in the first place was after fans got mad of how halo 2 was and they decided to forget about the troublesome pc-goers. also the pc halo title were never made by bungie but other studios and in the case of halo 2 not a very good one, so if 343 industries were to accept the challenge, I'm sure we would be getting a very good product.

I wrote this really quickly since I'm late for work, but please comment and let everyone know what you think!

cheers, Gan

• Like 1

I would love another PC port of a Halo game. If not 3 or ODST, then yes, definatly for CE. It's epic win all around!!! C'mon 343i and M$, give us PC guys/gals some Halo love this or next holiday season!!!! I say "this" only because we don't have a definate yes or no to anything pc being in development.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to see PC vs Console. :3 A cross platform multiplayer experience. I want to see for myself whether a joystick or a mouse is more accurate. :D

a mouse is more accurate by far but still they should do it...if someone is useing a controller and they still pwn you then that makes them awesome...also we are at the point where we can use controllers on the PC and mouse/keyboard on the console so there is no reason why we shouldnt have cross plat MP....

The original Halo 1 still has a massive PC community and I really hope they put this up for the PC. I have every Halo game for Xbox and PC... After Halo 2 died on the Xbox (shame it wasn't supported for the 360) Halo 3-Reach just ain't the same "Halo feeling" as the first two had. One game I never stopped playing since it came out was Halo PC back in 02. Has a huge community and many people still play it today, hopefully 343 Industries will do what Bungie failed at and support their PC gamers as well. PC users deserve a Halo 1 remake just as much Xbox users do...

Also, about the whole PC vs Console thing... PC is easily 1 generation ahead of the 360 and PS3. Seeing how game developers are complaining about their newly enhanced gaming engines (CryTek, FrostBite 2...etc) can't work to their full extent as they do on the PC. Sure it comes a bit pricey for some gaming pc's, but still everyone needs a computer, might as well add a few bucks and get one that can run everything from movies to new ultra games. As for the Gaming Controller vs Keyboard+Mouse. Really both are very good just depends on the player's personal perference. And also you can always buy a gaming controller for PC.