invasion

faceplant007

Invasion was the laggiest list I've seen in 8 years of MM. Who the hell would want it back?

Laggiest. Um... I don't think so. I enjoyed invasion so much, It is the only playlist I really played in Reach and the only playlist I usually forged in Reach. Invasion was a sweet, unique gametype. You could think of it as a story like Spartan Ops. Like in Boneyard they gotta deactiveate the shields located inside the ship. Once deactivated you gotta go to the secondary defences holding the core. And as you advance your loadoats get stronger. Not only that but you also advance in vehicles. Only thing is that you had to work as a team, so if one of your teammates quit, instantly your team has a major disadvantage. Invasion was awesome and I wish it was back, Dominion will have to be a placeholder buy eventually I'll go back to Reach to play invasion.

Invasion was a pretty fun game type. Was a game type that actually seemed like what you were trying to do had a purpose. CTF, Assualt, KoTH and Oddball is just doing something for points but, Invasion you were actually doing something that had a purpose. I'm indifferent when it comes to it coming back or not.

When I first read the concept of Invasion on Bnet, I thought "Hmm, this should be fun." I saw the Reach Beta trailer and saw the Spartans and Elites charging towards each other and immediately said "I need this." I love the concept of Invasion, and I loved every second I played it. The different gametypes and dynamics and teamwork crammed in the on gametype was amazing.

Yes, i would love to see Invasion back. We can do tiered Extraction, but I doubt that'll replace Invasion. I don't know if it's possible to bring Elites back into multiplayer as a separate character model, but I'm leaning towards the no side of things.

• Like 1