new vehicle/weapon ideas

thefish54501

Storm scarab- a smaller weaker version of the scarab that is drive able and can be damaged by convectional weapons and might appear in a large multiplayer map

UNSC plasma rifle- a human-covenant weapon mix

UNSC hard light rifle- a human-Promethean weapon mix

Shielded UNSC vehicles- capital ships and ground vehicles

what are some other ideas

Shielded vehicles already exist for the UNSC lol. Remember the Mantis?

Anyways, I was thinking of maybe a recon-type weapon.

My idea would be it can spot any enemy or foe within the sights. You can't shoot the weapon, it's useful for target spotting. It takes no ammunition, so ammo isn't a problem. My back story on this weapon would be "It's very useful online. If you have a teammate sniping and can't find an enemy, you're handy-dandy teammate can sure as heck help you find one."

• Like 1

I think they should put in the Didacts telekenises glove in it as a promethian power weapon. When you have it you aim the crosshair over an object such as a box/fusion coil, a player or a vehicle/weapon and the crosshair will glow white. You then hold down RT and move the crosshair and the glove will have picked up the object and it will float around with your crosshair. It would be very helpful as you could throw fusion coils at people, throw people of the edge or splatter them with an unmanned vehicle and bring good guns towards you, also when you have picked up an object/player/vehicle/weapon it will glow white so people know what is happening. It will run on energy instead of a clip and it will go down 5% per second holding something. Here is a link to a picture of it:
  • Like 1

My idea would be it can spot any enemy or foe within the sights. You can't shoot the weapon, it's useful for target spotting. It takes no ammunition, so ammo isn't a problem. My back story on this weapon would be "It's very useful online. If you have a teammate sniping and can't find an enemy, you're handy-dandy teammate can sure as heck help you find one."

I meant different shielded vehicles for anyone (UNSC, Covenant, Promethean)

Maybe you could possibly make this into an armor ability. "Tracker", or "Marker".

I think there should be a chopper like vehicle that the forerunners could drive. Something to bring back the spirit of the chopper without having to include brutes into the story line.

It'd be pretty badass, but it'd be over used is the only problem.

There could probably be a good way to balance it. Maybe a 5 second required visual and you have to be looking at them. Then after 3 seconds of not seeing them the marker dissapears.

How about a pick-up precision weapon that can switch from single fire to three round burst (and the other way around)? Like a DMR/BR hybrid.

It would be cool to have this with automatic weapons as well. The DMR would be hard to make a burst fire and it would be hard to make the BR a semi auto. It would either have to be taking out the two and inserting the hybrid or just leaving it the same. But I like this idea of a hybrid since people would not complain.

How about a handicap on the energy weapons.

They take damage on a red bar and when it reaches full damage they explode.

UNSC weapons could take damage but eventually stop working or fall apart

It would be good to target an enemies weapons but at the same time hinder reload.

A Promethean hardlight ball as a armor capability for them. They roll around knocking anything over.

I would really like ALL of the vehicles from halo wars to return. the locust will basically be like a mini scarab with an alien version of a spartan laser but it shoots a continuous stream of energy until it over heats and can have a leap ability which doubles as a mini stomp that can damage a smaller area than the mantis. secondary ability shoots a deadlier stream of energy but drains shields like in halo wars but much faster. cobra is like a Gauss light tank and plays similar to halo wars. wolverine (dual rocket pods because it looks cooler) but without the grenade launcher and this vehicle is important for destroying the vampire and seraph. the vampire should play similar to halo wars but should shoot needlers that are fast and explode with a wider radius which is good for bombing runs. seraph should also be able to drop explosives like plasma bombs or something because it should be more unique than the banshee other than the fact that it has shields and looks different. the hawk should have two seats one for a pilot who flys and mans two double barreled machine guns (or gauss cannons like in halo wars) and a copilot who mans single machine gun that is able to rotate 360 any opinions on these ideas? dislike or like and why?

I would really like ALL of the vehicles from halo wars to return. the locust will basically be like a mini scarab with an alien version of a spartan laser but it shoots a continuous stream of energy until it over heats and can have a leap ability which doubles as a mini stomp that can damage a smaller area than the mantis. secondary ability shoots a deadlier stream of energy but drains shields like in halo wars but much faster. cobra is like a Gauss light tank and plays similar to halo wars. wolverine (dual rocket pods because it looks cooler) but without the grenade launcher and this vehicle is important for destroying the vampire and seraph. the vampire should play similar to halo wars but should shoot needlers that are fast and explode with a wider radius which is good for bombing runs. seraph should also be able to drop explosives like plasma bombs or something because it should be more unique than the banshee other than the fact that it has shields and looks different. the hawk should have two seats one for a pilot who flys and mans two double barreled machine guns (or gauss cannons like in halo wars) and a copilot who mans single machine gun that is able to rotate 360 any opinions on these ideas? dislike or like and why?

I like it that would be cool to see the wolveren or the scarab in multiplay idk about that though but i like the idea

How about a pick-up precision weapon that can switch from single fire to three round burst (and the other way around)? Like a DMR/BR hybrid.

that would be cool....pm me about that i want to talk about that some more

Bring back the plasma launcher!!!

LOL me to

@

DARWINTREMOR69

thanks for the feed back oh i thought the gremlin would be a really cool support vehicle and shoot EMP bolts like the plasma pistol but at a higher velocity and with a longer EMP duration but with a shorter range and vehicles with shields will need two shots one for the shield break and the second for a temporary disable (players with over shields need two shots as well) it's secondary ability could be like a EMP burst or a bubble shield to protect the gremlin and key areas. i also thought an ammo truck that could double as a transport vehicle would be great too since you only get like 3 mags in H4 unless they give more in H5

In forerunner vehicles I'd like to see them all like an exo-skeleton with a heavy shield around them.

For example:

Their air vehicle could be a oval ball with a didact armour transformation style when jumped into, you will be visable inside the vehicle and the vehicle won't have much health.

But, the vehicle will have a heavy shield around it so you can't get sniped easily and so the vehicle won't take damage.

It will be fragile without the shield, like the opposite of the mantis, which got a weak shield but more health.

The health of the shield will go down with three emp blasts and will be emp'd on that third shot.

The health of the vehicle itself will be like a watchers health.

I want this in all forerunner vehicles which will add something special to their vehicles and more diversity to the game.

3 forerunner vehicles:

#A really massive-damage tank (1 person only)

#Fast easily-maneuvered air vehicle (1 person only, mentioned above)

#a equivalent to the brute prowler (3 persons)

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe you could possibly make this into an armor ability. "Tracker", or "Marker".

I think there should be a chopper like vehicle that the forerunners could drive. Something to bring back the spirit of the chopper without having to include brutes into the story line.

They already have promethean vision.

Storm scarab- a smaller weaker version of the scarab that is drive able and can be damaged by convectional weapons and might appear in a large multiplayer map

UNSC plasma rifle- a human-covenant weapon mix

UNSC hard light rifle- a human-Promethean weapon mix

Shielded UNSC vehicles- capital ships and ground vehicles

what are some other ideas

Forerunner:

Charger: It would resemble a crossbow, and would charge up (Like the Railgun) and shoot an explosive crossbow bolt that would explode on impact.

Launcher: It would shoot a bouncable explosive and explode 2 seconds after impact. It would have a spreading explosion, shooting Scattershot type bullets, 360 degrees.

Hardlight Ax: It would be like a cross between the Grav. Hammer and the Energy Sword. It would have a Hardlight blade and would look kinda like this: http://www.aceros-de-hispania.com/image/battle-ready-sword/150-battle-axe.JPG

Beam Turret: It would be like the Sentinel Beam but look more Promethean-like and act like the Machinegun Turret(UNSC).

Covenant: 

Thunder Rifle: A Covenant shotgun type thing, it would shoot 4 plasma pistol shots and to as much damage as the Shotgun but have slower moving shots and a little shorter range.

Sticky Launcher: it would be almost exactly like the Plasma Launcher from Reach, but would just shoot one faster moving grenade.

UNSC:

Avenger: A fully automatic shotgun with low damage but high fire-rate. (Futuristic AA12)

They already have promethean vision.

Forerunner:

Charger: It would resemble a crossbow, and would charge up (Like the Railgun) and shoot an explosive crossbow bolt that would explode on impact.

Launcher: It would shoot a bouncable explosive and explode 2 seconds after impact. It would have a spreading explosion, shooting Scattershot type bullets, 360 degrees.

Hardlight Ax: It would be like a cross between the Grav. Hammer and the Energy Sword. It would have a Hardlight blade and would look kinda like this: http://www.aceros-de-hispania.com/image/battle-ready-sword/150-battle-axe.JPG

Beam Turret: It would be like the Sentinel Beam but look more Promethean-like and act like the Machinegun Turret(UNSC).

Covenant: 

Thunder Rifle: A Covenant shotgun type thing, it would shoot 4 plasma pistol shots and to as much damage as the Shotgun but have slower moving shots and a little shorter range.

Sticky Launcher: it would be almost exactly like the Plasma Launcher from Reach, but would just shoot one faster moving grenade.

UNSC:

Avenger: A fully automatic shotgun with low damage but high fire-rate. (Futuristic AA12)

Those sound pretty cool.

i was thinking like a STAG vehicle from saints row for a forerunner vehicle. like a type of bike thing for the forerunners. it would have strong shields and weak health like stated above. it could honor or fly in the air. and i'd like a second type of a ghost. a red ghost that shoots brute plasma rifle bullets and instead of it having boosts it gos invisible like active camo, but like the power up from halo one not like the armor ability. and i'd like it to go over other vehicles like the original ghost from halo 1. and for a weapon i'd want something like a gun that shoots a gauss type weapon but you can hold. it would be bad in close range but great for long range like sniping