Halo 4 Main Menu Idea.

Ark

Looks epic. The halo 4 menu reminds me of Halo 3. 343i has already shown us the CEA menu though. I think the format should stay the same as this (for Halo4) but changes the background every now and then. Or have it be a video type background like Halo CE and halo 2,3. Nothing like the classics:)

I think the main menu in reach should be like Halo 2's main menu, how beautiful twas. How jsut watching is gave me this nostalgic feeling.

Same, Halo 2 was a vary good game and had a good story and main menu was beautiful with the music, I don't like Reach's main menu, it gets old and I dont like the music on it. Halo Reach always starts off in like a cutsence and I just hate it now it was cool but now its just old, Halo 2's main menu will never get old its always good the way it starts out.

Watching the H2 video posted makes me want to go play it right now. 5 more hours of work though.

The CEA main menu I believe is a remastered version of the original.... like the one they already showed us... haha

cea.jpg

its pretty good that they remastered the halo ce main menu but the halo ring reminds me of a rubber tyre lol

Same, Halo 2 was a vary good game and had a good story and main menu was beautiful with the music, I don't like Reach's main menu, it gets old and I dont like the music on it. Halo Reach always starts off in like a cutsence and I just hate it now it was cool but now its just old, Halo 2's main menu will never get old its always good the way it starts out.

I agree. Halo 3's was exceptional as well