Halo 5 flashback armor

Hey Halo fans

My idea is that in your spartan customization you should have the option to choose from select spartan II and Spartan III armor (helmet and armor)

-Halo 3 (spartan IIs)

• Mark V
  • Mark VI
  • Rogue
  • EOD (my favorite)
  • Hayabusa (whatever happened to this one? One of the coolest)

-Halo Reach (spartan IIIs)-Helmets only because some of the other pieces werent that great

• ODST -Helmet and armor
  • HAZOP (Reach style)
  • Commando-Helmet
  • EOD (Reach style)
  • Grenedier
  • Scout (Reach style) I think it looks better than the scout helmet seen in both Halo 3 and 4

I also think that they should put skulls back to when you had to find them. I liked going in campaign and doing that. Or maybe they could do it so you can use them but there are achievements for finding all of them (it would also be nice to get armor pieces for finding them all)

Please leave some feedback if this would be a Yay or Nay in Halo 5 or just comment

-Solamander

I Miss my Hayabusa and old Rogue, the new rogue is a mix of Rogue and EVA. I loved that Boss Rogue in Halo 3. And Hayabusa was great, but..... I.... NEED.... MY.....KATANA!

hayabusa was a reference to Ninja Gaiden, which had made a SPARTAN II playable on an ODP station. They returned the favour with armour styled after a guy called something hayabusa... So it is unlikely to return though it explains the Japanese feel of the armour. Though I hope the shoulders are brought back.