The Start of Something: My 50th Post

HappehNinja

Hello friends and fellow community members. My name is Albert, and I would like to share my feelings for this Halo community. I have found that people here always have something to share and that most out there look further into the Halo series. I've met people that have similar views of life, and people who have a rather curious views of it too. So much diversity of different, but good people.

I have recently reached my 50th post, which is merely a fraction of what other members have. However, I am proud to have received my first achievement and I would like to test myself and keep posting further on. I may forget to return to this place due to my other duties in life, but if I do, I will never forget about the good people of this forum and the stories that they have shared. I'm looking forward on spending more time with you guys and to keep an ear open (or in this case my eyes) to hear about your experience with the Halo universe. Thanks guys.

• Like 6

I feel as if you're foreshadowing your departure. It's almost like losing someone you know. Anyway, congrats on your 50th post. I may get there one day.....one day *sigh*

Gee, now I feel like I could become a great writer LOL. Any way, thanks dude. Hopefully, you'll REACH your part.