BANHAMMER NAZI's

PORKDumplings

I was told by a MOD that letting someone play on my account that doesent get kills is the same as AFKing and that there were custom games or firefight for that. I disagree, the credit system makes most game types like social slayer. They do not have the right to tell us how to use our account in that way. If you want to be hardcore competitive there is MLG or The Arena. What if my unskilled friends dont wanna walk around in a custom game alone or play firefight they wanna play and talk to real people. They should have every right to do so. Shouldn't BANHAMMER be able to tell if some one is moving around and shooting and not just standing there. Did the programmers just get lazy?

I think its a stupid rule, my missus wants to play halo sometimes, but naturally, since she doesn't want to play very often, she's not very good so doesn't exactly play well, but now i have to not let her play because i dont want to get banned from playing, its totally unfair on her for not being able to play and it would be unfair on me to get banned for the way she would play, can 343i not look at that fact and think up some other strategy?

Blame AFK'ers for this in the first place. Also it only lasts 24 hours so Do something for 24 hours. Also if over and over someone was walking around shooting like crazy and not gettings kills while you are trying to win. Would you want a liability or no liability?

My opinion:

I don't understand why everyone is so bent over other gaining more Cr than them. It odesn't even affects them. I think 343 should stop resetting to teach people something about "Quit being a spoiled brat and learn that some are better earning than you."

Blame AFK'ers for this in the first place. Also it only lasts 24 hours so Do something for 24 hours. Also if over and over someone was walking around shooting like crazy and not gettings kills while you are trying to win. Would you want a liability or no liability?

No im sorry but you dont blame AFK'ers you blame who ever made the system that is working incorrectly. "Do something else" its really not about the credits THERE ARE PRINCIPALS INVOLVED HERE. Meaning i was punished for doing nothing wrong and that is not right. As far as liability or no liability for making you lose games, reach is more of a social game hence the credit system of ranking. Its not supposed to be that serious. If you rage out cause you lose a game even though you got 20+ kills then play MLG or The Arena.

Did you even read my original post?

No im sorry but you dont blame AFK'ers you blame who ever made the system that is working incorrectly. "Do something else" its really not about the credits THERE ARE PRINCIPALS INVOLVED HERE. Meaning i was punished for doing nothing wrong and that is not right. As far as liability or no liability for making you lose games, reach is more of a social game hence the credit system of ranking. Its not supposed to be that serious. If you rage out cause you lose a game even though you got 20+ kills then play MLG or The Arena.

Did you even read my original post?

Yes, I read your post. You obviously didn't read the last part of mine which basically said that AFK'ers shouldn't really be given such attention as being reset. Also I play for fun and I REALLY hate MLG.

Did I say "Sucks to be you" I was being nice and giving suggestions also letting you know that much ban doesn't last long. Sorry for just trying trying to help...damn.

The banhammer was put on place because of us the public finding a flaw in the cR system where just being in a game got you cR.

Now it could be said that this is bungies fault for basing rank on time played as opposed to skill.

The banhammer was put in place to catch the people that were in MM games but not playing. Now I've played Reach with both my wife and daughter neither seem capable of holding the controller the right way round lol, but even they get the odd kill.

Only tonight i was in a game of firefight where the other 3 people were just doing nothing and i hope they get banned and reset. Also in grifball i had a game where 1 person didn't move and another just ran round like an idiot betraying everyone.

For me ban hammer stays, people shouldn't have to carry players that either don't play or can't play.

• Like 1

Yes, I read your post. You obviously didn't read the last part of mine which basically said that AFK'ers shouldn't really be given such attention as being reset. Also I play for fun and I REALLY hate MLG.

Did I say "Sucks to be you" I was being nice and giving suggestions also letting you know that much ban doesn't last long. Sorry for just trying trying to help...damn.

Im sorry i didnt mean to come off as a ****. I didnt really understand your my opinion section when i first read it, but now after your second post i do. the reason i asked if you read my post is that i felt i covered all of your suggestions in the original post. My bad man its just this topic peved me a little bit.

The banhammer was put on place because of us the public finding a flaw in the cR system where just being in a game got you cR.

Now it could be said that this is bungies fault for basing rank on time played as opposed to skill.

The banhammer was put in place to catch the people that were in MM games but not playing. Now I've played Reach with both my wife and daughter neither seem capable of holding the controller the right way round lol, but even they get the odd kill.

Only tonight i was in a game of firefight where the other 3 people were just doing nothing and i hope they get banned and reset. Also in grifball i had a game where 1 person didn't move and another just ran round like an idiot betraying everyone.

For me ban hammer stays, people shouldn't have to carry players that either don't play or can't play.

I agree that bringing back the 1-50 ranking system would be better. that way you could have social slayer and ranked slayer completely separate. then you wouldn't have to ban people for not knowing how to play.

I wouldn't let my daughter play halo online, she's got mega rage when it comes to games and she's only 8, we're fearing when "the time" comes as it is, never mind her being enraged on halo, she'd prob through my controller out the window lol

I think its a stupid rule, my missus wants to play halo sometimes, but naturally, since she doesn't want to play very often, she's not very good so doesn't exactly play well, but now i have to not let her play because i dont want to get banned from playing, its totally unfair on her for not being able to play and it would be unfair on me to get banned for the way she would play, can 343i not look at that fact and think up some other strategy?

i dont think developers look @ things like this normaly but with all these new breed of gripers on there site bs angel herself said they listin 2 these ppl so they try 2 make them happy by getting rid of all these ppl who start a game than walk away. idk what to think on this one casue realy in my opinon it goes both ways

I do not mind in rumble pit but in games with teams, the ban-hammer should stay.

Its not really a question as to wether it should stay or go. It obviously is a necessity. I was just saying the system it uses is very poor and should be done better.

And if you dont care that its banning people that didnt do anything wrong than you must not care about logic or anybody else besides your self.

I find that being banned for being bad is stupid, maybe if you were playing rumble pits and getting most your kills off him i can understand but other then that just dumb

Its unfortunately a side effect of full party boosting with idle guests, afking in firefight to get cR.

Yes if your bad you can get pulled into the idle player category, but even bad players can get some kills, so for me the banhammer is working fine

• Like 1